Speak Your Mind, Ladybug Style

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Never heard of it..he probably hasn't either..lol

My doctors are useless.. :/

I manage with tart cherry, turmeric, honey, maple syrup and ibuprofen. Those are all anti-inflammatories.. :)
I had trouble finding this thread...lol

It's an anti inflammatory drug that you put wherever you have pain. In gel form. I have syringomyelia which is a blockage or cyst within the spinal cord itself. Very painful..so I take Tramodol 100 mg 3 times a day and apply the gel too.

It's in pill form too but has drawbacks..damage to kidneys and liver is possible. I took it in pill form for 2 weeks. Two weeks I had no pain. But, since 1988 I haven't had one day free of pain except for those 2. Was injured at my job. Is generic Diclofinac. Not sure what the trade name for the pill is.

You can also buy a tens now over the counter. At least you can in the States. It works too.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
On a slightly different tack, are moles supposed to itch? Cuz the 2 on my back itch like the dickens.. One is flat-ish, one is raised and bumpy.. dark brown and they itch constantly..

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
On a slightly different tack, are moles supposed to itch? Cuz the 2 on my back itch like the dickens.. One is flat-ish, one is raised and bumpy.. dark brown and they itch constantly..
You should probably see if you could get those removed.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
I don't know about the itching, but if they change size or color get them looked at.

T

Tabitha4thelord

oh ok...(brings chicken wings and spots lots of people coming into thread!)
Chicken wings, did someone say chicken wings?

yummmmmy

santuzza

Feb 12, 2013
Have any of y'all been so tired you don't even want to make a pot of coffee? 'Cause that's me right now.

Corbinscam

Jul 17, 2016
If I need wings and spots I'll just step foot in BDF :p

santuzza

Feb 12, 2013
Dang cat brought a mouse in, was playing with it (while it was still alive). It got away and ran up my pants leg. Scared the #@^%*& out of me. Anybody want a cat???

T

Tabitha4thelord

oops tobasco sauce bottle,ok don't worry miss tabby I'll find some water!!!
Hahaha
JoeFizz Is going to get It lol
Now I need a gallon jug of water!!!!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Blain is jealous that he didn't think up such a great idea for a thread

J

joefizz

Blain is jealous that he didn't think up such a great idea for a thread
Blain is speaking of himself in the third person which is bizarre...we could be twins!!!!!

J

joefizz

Hahaha
JoeFizz Is going to get It lol
Now I need a gallon jug of water!!!!
ok ok don't do anything rash now...(hrm where is all the water? oh that's right I used it all to flush my toilet!)
ah ha I found a solution miss tabby just hold still!(gets the water hose and sprays it in miss tabby's mouth)
finally found you some water miss tabby,glad to finally have found a way to cool down your mouth!

T

Tinuviel

Oooh Blue, I'd get them checked out! sometimes they're fine, but itching can be a sign of skin cancer :/. Or maybe they're not cancerous but they'll want to remove them just in case.