Speak Your Mind, Ladybug Style

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Went through my clothes today, and got rid of my men's t-shirts and sweatpants. I'm ordering some women's t-shirts from Walmart.com. I also put some stuff up for sale on FPF. The rest of it is going in a yard sale, next week hopefully. :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
My belly feels..blech..today.. :( The sun is out, I've had my coffee, and now I'm watching General Hospital re-runs on Youtube..lol

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
My belly feels..blech..today.. :( The sun is out, I've had my coffee, and now I'm watching General Hospital re-runs on Youtube..lol

EWW. Mid-day soaps. Bleh.

BTW, how long has General Hospital been in production? I think it was on when I was a kid.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
So, Daddy fell on Mother's Day. He was on his tractor, got off to pick something up, and somehow fell. I was outside and heard him yelling for Mom, so I went and got her. Some passersby driving past saw us trying to pick him up and they stopped and helped us. Daddy got 15 stitches above his right eye, a gash on his cheek that the ER closed with glue, and several stitches in a gash on his left hand.. Poor Daddy. :(

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Gonna take a few bags of food over to the food pantry sometime this week. They're closed on Mondays, so maybe I can do it on Wednesday... :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Gonna take quite a bit of getting the hang of using the new site here.. :(

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Vermont's never had a tornado here, but the wind was wicked. Sounded like I was in the arctic somewhere..lol.. We were also supposed to have gotten severe t-storms also, and heavy rain but all we got was gale force wind.
Vermont's never had a tomato? What's the state's take on lettuce?

C

CandieM

Vermont's never had a tornado here, but the wind was wicked. Sounded like I was in the arctic somewhere..lol.. We were also supposed to have gotten severe t-storms also, and heavy rain but all we got was gale force wind.
How do you like Vermont? The subject of relocating to another state has been on my mind lately; more specifically, I have been thinking about what particular state will seem most like home to me so that when I have enough funds one day, I can move there and plan to live permanently.
  1. Arizona
    - I like Mexican food
    - I like the lack of humidity
    - I dislike Scorpions
    - I dislike drug cartels
  2. Oregon
    - I like big trees (and I cannot lie!) :LOL:
    - I like hiking
  3. Washington
    - I like rainy weather
    - I like coffee
    - I like the smell of salt water in the air
    - I dislike being tired from all of the rain ─ (been known to sleep for almost half a day)
I don't know much about these states, so any experiences are greatly appreciated.

No idea where my parent and I are going to relocate to, later on in the year, but it's likely going to be in the South.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
This post is to get this thread on my subscribed threads list.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
How do you like Vermont? The subject of relocating to another state has been on my mind lately; more specifically, I have been thinking about what particular state will seem most like home to me so that when I have enough funds one day, I can move there and plan to live permanently.
  1. Arizona
    - I like Mexican food
    - I dislike Scorpions
    - I dislike drug cartels
  2. Oregon
    - I like hiking
  3. Washington
    - I like rainy weather
    - I like coffee
    - I dislike being tired from all of the rain ─ (been known to sleep for almost half a day)
I don't know much about these states, so any experiences are greatly appreciated.

No idea where my parent and I are going to relocate to, later on in the year, but it's likely going to be in the South.
Vermont is okay, but I hate the wonky winters we get. And the rainy summers we get. AND all the huge spiders that come in from the river.. lol

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
  1. Arizona
    - I like Mexican food
    - I dislike Scorpions
    - I dislike drug cartels
  2. Oregon
    - I like hiking
  3. Washington
    - I like rainy weather
    - I like coffee

Northern Arkansas, southern Missouri and the states in that area have a lot going them.

C

CandieM

Vermont is okay, but I hate the wonky winters we get. And the rainy summers we get. AND all the huge spiders that come in from the river.. lol
Definitely taking this into consideration. I grew up in Ohio, so lots of snow and cold (and influenza and year-round head colds) are very familiar to me. Maybe it will be nice to pick a future state where I don't have to worry about that happening very often, if ever? Hmm. Decisions, decisions. :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Good morning. I'm going grocery shopping this morning. Gotta make a stop at the credit union on the way back home.