Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mitspa

Then do not feel like you need to participate.
See what you did oldhermit? You made a thread where folks could just chat each other and not argue....how dare you! :mad:

Glad pwrnjc fixed that!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tintin

First of all, a true CHRIST follower is to reflect the mind, heart, actions and more of JESUS CHRIST Himself. To ask someone to 'speak THEIR mind is a silly suggestion that can only start unnecessary dogma that we don't need. Why not ask "WHAT has the Holy SPIRIT been telling you to do lately?" ON that, we could all respond if we are in one accord and it would edify and lift up the name of JESUS CHRIST, instead of forming an opinion blog that amounts to NOTHING.
Jesus Juke or serious?

P

psychomom

First of all, a true CHRIST follower is to reflect the mind, heart, actions and more of JESUS CHRIST Himself. To ask someone to 'speak THEIR mind is a silly suggestion that can only start unnecessary dogma that we don't need. Why not ask "WHAT has the Holy SPIRIT been telling you to do lately?" ON that, we could all respond if we are in one accord and it would edify and lift up the name of JESUS CHRIST, instead of forming an opinion blog that amounts to NOTHING.
while you make a certain point, oldhermit has provided us a thread where brothers and sisters
in Christ can fellowship and get to know one another better.
i think it's lovely. :)

oldhermit

Jul 28, 2012
Alabama
What kind of sports activity does everyone enjoy? Personally I love hunting and fishing and once upon a time I shot competition pool.

Jan 25, 2015
What kind of sports activity does everyone enjoy? Personally I love hunting and fishing and once upon a time I shot competition pool.
Still play touch rugby and squash (racket ball for our American friends).

To watch cricket and rugby!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Fishing is fun, but I prefer to go "catching........." :)

fishing.gif

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Never go fishing in the whale watching zone!

4593001332_abe1737155.jpg

J

jennymae

Must have caught him on a four pound cricket.
Well, there's a saying going something like "You gonna fish or cut bait", but I don't think they had that kinda bait in mind;)

Mar 4, 2013
March 20th is the first day of the new year.