For me it is not mandatory for a man to know how to cook and clean up after himself, like washing the dishes. Although it definitely is a huge plus.
It is just a matter of proper training of the husband.
For me it is not mandatory for a man to know how to cook and clean up after himself, like washing the dishes. Although it definitely is a huge plus.
It is just a matter of proper training of the husband.
But to be honest, I don't feel that is completely necessary. I mean you train a pet, I don't like the thought of training a man. I enjoy cooking and cleaning and a man that doesn't enjoy it isn't a deal breaker. It would be nice to have help every now and then. I just tend to be more submissive.
I think the same goes with a woman too. Some females dont know/enjoy cooking. It isn't necessary to train them.But to be honest, I don't feel that is completely necessary. I mean you train a pet, I don't like the thought of training a man. I enjoy cooking and cleaning and a man that doesn't enjoy it isn't a deal breaker. It would be nice to have help every now and then. I just tend to be more submissive.
Yeah, always good to know how to cook. My favorite to cook is meatloaf, chicken and dumplings, or parmesan chicken.
I love to cook.. I make stuff from scratch..don't go by recipes..![]()
What kind of scratch do you use?
5 P.M. ESTSo what time did you say dinner was?
Any, as long as its not Ol' Scratch.What kind of scratch do you use?
We're members, not marriage partners. And my wife would object if I tried to claim I was "married" to anyone else but her.Is this the speak your peace thread or forever hold it?
I love that woman more than life itself. I'd lay it down for her. Wow. Sorry to get so serious on a silly thread.
That's the way we are. Or, more post-9/11, that's how we roll.i just wish he'd learn to run from the danger rather than toward it?
but then i guess he wouldn't be the man he is.
that's just lovely. ♥
you remind me of my husband.
i just wish he'd learn to run from the danger rather than toward it?
but then i guess he wouldn't be the man he is.