Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
yeah! that ugly grey stuff you can't get off anything?

unless you use Goo Gone. which is also real.
I was cleaning up under the kitchen sink this morning and found a bottle of Goo Gone. It looked real to me even though I have not actually used the product. I'm talking about the Goo Gone and not the duct tape which is used to seal air ducts and other various applications. :)

P

psychomom

so, wait.....Duck Tape is not duct tape?

hey, OLD GUYS. :p
(you know, my age or so...:rolleyes: )

sigh. gonna call my husband. he's used to my ridiculous questions.
i did call my husband and got the whole, Duck Tape is a brand of duct tape, deal.
also something about 3M and Duck Tape makes other products, not all of which are tape.
(now that's plain silly!)

he never listens to me. ;)

P

psychomom

I was cleaning up under the kitchen sink this morning and found a bottle of Goo Gone. It looked real to me even though I have not actually used the product. I'm talking about the Goo Gone and not the duct tape which is used to seal air ducts and other various applications. :)
i just talked to another man and

I'M ALREADY CONFUSED. :p

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
so, wait.....Duck Tape is not duct tape?

hey, OLD GUYS. :p
(you know, my age or so...:rolleyes: )

sigh. gonna call my husband. he's used to my ridiculous questions.
duck tape is duct tape....The reason they call it duck tape is because the mascot is a duck....
Now for duct-tape fun facts (yes, I know too many weird things about duct-tape)
1) I made a batman mask out of duct-tape because in highschool we had class competitions and a snowday pushed duct-tape clothes day onto superhero day, so I did both...
2) this brand does a scholarship competition for seniors who go to prom wearing outfits they made out of duct-tape....(I didn't do this, but one of my friends almost did, she just didn't have the time)
3) glow-in-the-dark duct-tape exists..... (I may have used it when on the tech crew for a musical in highschool, lots of weird things happen behind the scenes)
4) duct-tape could be the solution for the window problem in Melita's next post....:p

Last edited:

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
it's a pretty day outside. and altho i'm more of an indoor person, it's cruel that i'm sitting here at a desk instead of being outside. the window across from me mocks me, showing all the the beauty of the outside world.

sigh. lol

P

psychomom

duck tape is duct tape....The reason they call it duck tape is because the mascot is a duck....
Now for duct-tape fun facts (yes, I know too many weird things about duct-tape)
1) I made a batman mask out of duct-tape because in highschool we had class competitions and a snowday pushed duct-tape clothes day onto superhero day, so I did both...
2) this brand does a scholarship competition for seniors who go to prom wearing outfits they made out of duct-tape....(I didn't do this, but one of my friends almost did, she just didn't have the time)
3) glow-in-the-dark duct-tape exists..... (I may have used it when on the tech crew for a musical in highschool, lots of weird things happen behind the scenes)
LOL.

would you like my husband's cell number?
i think you and he will enjoy one another. :)

(usually i enjoy useless trivia, but i was all, 3M, what's that got to do with anything?? hehe)

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
it's a pretty day outside. and altho i'm more of an indoor person, it's cruel that i'm sitting here at a desk instead of being outside. the window across from me mocks me, showing all the the beauty of the outside world.

sigh. lol
A buddy of mine was all excited about a recent promotion.

I said, "Wow, you're pretty excited! Big pay raise?"

He said, "No. No pay raise. But now I'm in a building that has a window."

: )

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
A buddy of mine was all excited about a recent promotion.

I said, "Wow, you're pretty excited! Big pay raise?"

He said, "No. No pay raise. But now I'm in a building that has a window."

: )
the jefe's office doesn't have a window. i have 2 in my office plus the window lobby i can see right in front of me as i sit at my desk lol :cool:

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
LOL.

would you like my husband's cell number?
i think you and he will enjoy one another. :)

(usually i enjoy useless trivia, but i was all, 3M, what's that got to do with anything?? hehe)
lol, sure :p
I am full of random information (don't get me started on math)....It actually helped me to win a competition at my college...Here is a trivia question for you all, What was the first show to have a toy in it?

P

psychomom

the jefe's office doesn't have a window. i have 2 in my office plus the window lobby i can see right in front of me as i sit at my desk lol :cool:
which of those windows mocks you? :(

P

psychomom

lol, sure :p
I am full of random information (don't get me started on math)....It actually helped me to win a competition at my college...Here is a trivia question for you all, What was the first show to have a toy in it?
i give up. but i'm betting He-Man or GI Joe or something. :rolleyes:

(was it I Love Lucy? :p)

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
which of those windows mocks you? :(
the lobby window. i look up and see the beautiful green grass from the house across the street. there's also a flag waving in the wind. the trees swaying saying.... "haha melita is stuck inside!!!" :( hahaha

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
so, hey, gang. :)

popped in to say:
bluebug, get some iced coffee.
melita, food that ain't chocolate. then chocolate.
skylove,
♥.
JL, how are you healing?

FridaysChild, nice to meet you, i'm ellie. oh, and also a friday's child. :)

Angela, if you're around, sit-rep, please?

'k, it's naptime. :)
Thanks for asking mom.......walking better but it still wants to swell some and makes me get off of it later in the day....taking Advil now and then, but thanks for all the prayers from you and the others I much appreciate it and feel them working....Hope you are enjoying yourself.....Blond

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
He did promise not to use it to seal my lips though....lol

J

jennymae

No.
Al Gore created the Harlem Globetrotters, and makes documentaries on how they got warm.

I should teach this stuff.
I'm good at it.
Aww...now you made me think of Al Gore-itms...