Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
The cruise could be real if we make it real.....I am ready to start booking.....Costco will assist....at a discount....I am for real about it....Alaskan cruise....
Alaska sounds awesome....They have cruises that go to Maine..... Acadia national park...it is big for tourists...

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Alaska sounds awesome....They have cruises that go to Maine..... Acadia national park...it is big for tourists...
Well my tourist lived there for 8 years - I'm not sure he would be willing to go there again any time soon....

S

skylove7

Lalalala...I love ya twice as much tomorrow!......teehee

F

FridaysChild

One of the things I'm beginning to really notice and like about this site is that it makes me think. It stretches me. Even when people are on this particular thread having some fun fellowship, they'll post something and if I don't know it, I go off searching what it's about or to expound on it. I do that because I'm too young to know everything :rolleyes: and because there's always something to learn more about or new to know.

I've also found myself searching the scriptures more and more after venturing a few other forum threads here that require some deep thinking. Did God really say that? How did God actually say it? So when the Holy Spirit brings up a portion of Word hidden in my heart and inspires me to shared - I search out that full scripture so I can get it right.

so THANK YOU everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
i love cc :)

on another note, i'm on hold with an insurance company. sigh.

V

Viligant_Warrior

This is turning into a girlie thread!

I feel like I have to come on it looking like this ...

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
The cruise could be real if we make it real.....I am ready to start booking.....Costco will assist....at a discount....I am for real about it....Alaskan cruise....
We could carpool to get to the cruise...:p

L

LittleBit1987

Man... It's a good thing I come on here on my lunch and check things out.. I would never get to the end of these pages if I didn't lol