Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Oh, no! I'm sorry, Jilly! It was your birthday wasn't it? Happy Birthday!

*crawls under a rock*
Oh no you don't! You guys, help me get him out!

No feeling embarrassed over something that doesn't matter!

Seriously, I thought it was funny that you called me Pop :).

And thank you for the kind birthday wishes, brother Christian :).

T

Tintin

Oh no you don't! You guys, help me get him out!

No feeling embarrassed over something that doesn't matter!

Seriously, I thought it was funny that you called me Pop :).

And thank you for the kind birthday wishes, brother Christian :).
Thank you, Jilly. That's very kind of you. You're most welcome.

*climbs out from under the rock* There wasn't enough room there anyway. ;)

S

skylove7

God forgive me friends...but Im not going to heaven because I praised Sellecks...moustache...lol.neither is Reborn lol...we are good hearts I assure you! :)

P

psychomom

Thank you, Jilly. That's very kind of you. You're most welcome.

*climbs out from under the rock* There wasn't enough room there anyway. ;)
Stonehenge? she said helpfully :)

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Oh Right.
You brought the joke back around?...........nice.

No.
No one comes near my doomsday closet.

Unless you know Kate Beckinsale.
Then you both can come in and share my supplies.
does knowing the Rascall Flatts band count? (check my profile if you want to see the picture)....lol

L

LittleBit1987

So.... Guess what Mom?

My sunburn... Is now just my pink colored skin... This white Irish girl... Doesn't tan. So all that "hard work" of trying to keep it looking even a smidge... Like a tan... I get nothing. :-/

guess im just meant to be pasty white, and have awesome red hair... That does sound good though :)

P

psychomom

So.... Guess what Mom?

My sunburn... Is now just my pink colored skin... This white Irish girl... Doesn't tan. So all that "hard work" of trying to keep it looking even a smidge... Like a tan... I get nothing. :-/

guess im just meant to be pasty white, and have awesome red hair... That does sound good though :)
aw, honey, it sounds amazing :)

i'm so glad the burn is better.
i forget how hot and direct the sun is this time of year down south.

*makes plans to buy you an awesome hat to wear outdoors*

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
does knowing the Rascall Flatts band count? (check my profile if you want to see the picture)....lol
Is Kate Beckinsale a part of the band?
Is she their manager?
Does she bring them food?........anything?

Then my answer is no, Kodeman.
Sorry.

Very cool though, Bro.

1joseph

Dec 14, 2014
So.... Guess what Mom?

You're like strawberry and vanilla ice cream. How nice.:)

S

skylove7

I feel so guilty inside tho tourist..:( look this pic is my day now...yet other states have floods quakes etc...:( its not my fault tourist...but look at my pic now..after Phil and littlebit went thru floods :( it makes me sad tourist :( look at what I see...that devil hurting us...I beg Jesus let me pop him when I die :)

20150604_200227.jpg

L

LittleBit1987

aw, honey, it sounds amazing :)

i'm so glad the burn is better.
i forget how hot and direct the sun is this time of year down south.

*makes plans to buy you an awesome hat to wear outdoors*

I just need to keep in mind that.. Just because it's "cloudy" doesn't mean that the Suns UV rays won't get me...

:( and sorry but lilbit doesn't do hats... They look funny on me unless it's one of those big huge hats that have the wide brim... Then we are talking :)

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
apparently a moose wanted to visit the court house today in my town.....Melita, you should have gotten him to take your spot on jury duty...lol

P

psychomom

I just need to keep in mind that.. Just because it's "cloudy" doesn't mean that the Suns UV rays won't get me...

:( and sorry but lilbit doesn't do hats... They look funny on me unless it's one of those big huge hats that have the wide brim... Then we are talking :)
it don't get more classy than Audrey :)

hepburn hat.jpg