Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Good morning everyone. :)

Today is my day off from work this week! :cool:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Today and tomorrow are in the 20's.. a heat wave.. yay
That's going to change tomorrow as a blizzard is coming your way. Please stay inside and not venture outside. This is a very dangerous storm. Right now parts of Northern Florida already have ice. Even down here in Clearwater it's cold, wet and windy. I got my hoodie on right now and I'm inside. I will require copious amounts of coffee today at your online café.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Well, I gotta go get groceries tomorrow morning. After that, I can stay inside.. I trust that God will hold off the snow until then. :)

That's going to change tomorrow as a blizzard is coming your way. Please stay inside and not venture outside. This is a very dangerous storm. Right now parts of Northern Florida already have ice. Even down here in Clearwater it's cold, wet and windy. I got my hoodie on right now and I'm inside. I will require copious amounts of coffee today at your online café.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Well, I gotta go get groceries tomorrow morning. After that, I can stay inside.. I trust that God will hold off the snow until then. :)
The worst part of the blizzard will hit sometime Thursday evening so you should be OK in the morning. Sub zero temps starting Thursday night and will last for 3 or 4 days. Dangerously cold.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Happy 1-year CC Anniversary to me,

Happy 1-year CC Anniversary to Wine...

Happy 1-year CC Anniversary to me!!!

J

joefizz

Happy 1-year CC Anniversary to Wine...

Happy 1-year CC Anniversary to me!!!
Glad you're happy to be here,especially since you add "creativity" and "fun" to this site,and you are rather "humorous" and "unpredictable" so there's that factor that adds "intrigue" to the site,plus since you are around I have someone to talk to that isn't "boring" and someone to "join in silliness" or "heckle trolls" with,though I do still like bible discussion forum and greeting new people,but when I'm not "serving God" it's great to get back to the forums that are less serious and fun,though your cameos in bible discussion have been known to crack me up sometimes more than your singles forum and miscellaneous forum posts,and yeah happy 1 year cc anniversary to you,after all at least you "stay active" here,that in itself is great!

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014

Has anyone else seen this documentary? - "What The Health."
My wife and I watched it last night. Very disturbing!
I wonder how much of it is true and how much is false. :confused:

[video=youtube;Jf44vLndiRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf44vLndiRM[/video]

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
To the ladies: Would anyone like to be my prayer partner for the year? Just PM me and let me know. :)

Dec 16, 2012
Has anyone else seen this documentary? - "What The Health." My wife and I watched it last night. Very disturbing! I wonder how much of it is true and how much is false. :confused:
I'm so glad you posted this, it provides a much needed perspective and education on the subject matter.

P

pckts

Has anyone else seen this documentary? - "What The Health."
My wife and I watched it last night. Very disturbing!
I wonder how much of it is true and how much is false. :confused:

[video=youtube;Jf44vLndiRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf44vLndiRM[/video]
I'll watch it later and report back.

Our healthcare system focuses on treating the symptoms of disease rather than the source, because that is how the physicians profit the most in treatment, create a greater demand/dependency for their "services", and allows them to cut the spiritual or deeper issues effecting our lives and bodies out of the equation. It allows their treatments and our views of health to focus on the shallow surface of the physical world, much like pretty much everything else functions or is viewed in our society.

I'm sure satan is also responsible for this philosophy and practice, because it weakens and makes us easier to control.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
On the bus this morning, when I went to meet daddy to go shopping, there was a guy talking to another passenger. He said he is Hebrew, has 2 wives, plus a girlfriend who he's engaged to and the girlfriend had his baby just this morning.. He has 2 wedding rings AND an engagement ring on his ring finger... AWKWARD.... lol

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
............zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....... we interrupt your sleep to bring this important message from The National Weather Service: If it does not get cold soon, this Winter will go down as the warmest on Record in Dixie............zzzzzzzzzzzzz....uh, cough, gasp, grunt, burrrrrrrpppppp, cough, cough........

I GOTTA quit watching the Weather Channel!

facepalm.jpg

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
John 11:21) Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. 22But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee. 23Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. 24Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. 25Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
27She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

praying elephant.jpg

A

AuntieAnt

John 11:21) Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. 22But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee. 23Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. 24Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. 25Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Wow... God is so faithful! I was just thinking about this scripture verse, p_rehbein. The grandfather of my son's dear friend is expected to pass soon as he refuses any treatment and just wants to leave this world. I was asking God to please speak to the man's heart and preprare him to enter His Presence in perfect peace.