Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
All the runners are men :D
That's because it's the front of the race and us women folks are not as fast....PS: Picture of the Boston marathon there have to be women in there somewhere....lol

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
That's because it's the front of the race and us women folks are not as fast....PS: Picture of the Boston marathon there have to be women in there somewhere....lol
Ah! So the men are running away from the women? LOL

Good morning :D

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Happy Birthday Demi

dancing_elephant.gif

and now that you are 18, the IRS would like to have a word with you.........

:)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Here is what I made today:

I create the template and then add the text. I am really at an experimental stage right now, finding out what works and what doesn't. Note to self: The text in this one is too heavy, and I do not like the font I chose for the chapter and verse citation.

I have started a new one just now, that will have interchangeable border frames. It is getting complicated and challenging me mathematically LOL It takes about a day to make one like this.

I am changing this new one to be horizontal 8x10. I hope the program does not crash before I am done. When that happens, I lose my ability to work in layers :( I am trying to be consistent about keeping notes on the elements I use and what changes I make to the raw files. That sort of flies out the window once I really get going :p

Monday is a holiday here, and that will give me more time.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Where do you get your templates, M?
I build them :) This new one I am starting from the outer border and working inward adding backgrounds for the frame. That is how I can layer and interchange the frames as I go along :D

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
BTW, Blue, I saw your request the other day asking me to fix the name thingy that you created, but it was four in the morning for me, and I really needed to go to bed, so I could get up three hours later and go to work LOL, and then you figured it out anyways, which is good :)

The bacon magic carpet ride makes me giggle :D

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I am wondering if 8x10 (for 4x5 final size) is the right dimension I want :p

I have an inkling that it is not :(

5x7 may be better. That means I have to start with 10x14...

I can just stretch the frames I have prepped already. They don't matter so much :D

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Do not be afraid to talk to GOD. HE is a Lovely FATHER and HE loves you so much and cares for you. Tell HIM about your situation. Tell HIM about your desires. Tell HIM what you want. HE loves you and HE will answer you. Talk to HIM with all your heart for HE cares for you.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'm stoked. Tomorrow, I am booking a plane ticket to Vegas. My first time going to Vegas and flying on a plane...yippee!!!
I was very excite when I flew to Vegas three years ago to get married. The city is like a theme park, most colorful place that I have ever been to. Try to squeeze in seeing the Hoover Dam which is only about 30 miles away. Have fun! :)

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I was very excite when I flew to Vegas three years ago to get married. The city is like a theme park, most colorful place that I have ever been to. Try to squeeze in seeing the Hoover Dam which is only about 30 miles away. Have fun! :)
There wasn't a line to get a marriage license either....must be a good time to get married right before Thanksgiving as there was no waiting in line.....