Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
Men go into a tunnel vision mode automatically when concentrating on something. Drives women crazy since the FIRST have to get the man's attention before talking to them.

Women on the other hand hear everything going on about them.

A repeatable experiment confirms this. An audience of 100 men and 100 women are in an auditorium with 2 people on stage. The audience has forms to fill out. They are told to pick a story and fill out the form. Then both persons read a story of equal length. Men have no problem but women couldn't answer any questions.

In the home a woman can do whatever she wants and hear what the children are doing. I learned the hard way when I was tasked to look after the children I had to concentrate only on that task. Watch TV and my wife became angry with me for allowing the children to get into trouble. Reading a book had the same results.

As the French say "Viva la difference."

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Someone sent me this meme. Not sure what my wife will think about it. :p

View attachment 181741

She won't be offended.... It means you guys can only do one thing at a time and we gals can multi task all over the place and get it done.... It's a compliment. Maybe not to the guys....lol

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
She won't be offended.... It means you guys can only do one thing at a time and we gals can multi task all over the place and get it done.... It's a compliment. Maybe not to the guys....lol
Hey, I can multitask.

It's just that I can only multitask one thing at a time.

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017

Men have the ability to concentrate on something completely. Women are unable to do that. Looking at chess in competitions men dominate the top levels of play. Women rank significantly lower. This is shown by the rating system using math to give or take points based on winning and losing using their opponents rating. The top level are grand masters followed by masters, experts and lower rated players Many women make master but few make it to the bottom of grand master.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014

lol What about this one? :p

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
The wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere. And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
The wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere. And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
Jesus said he came not to bring peace but a sword. He will turn brother against brother and father against son.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
lol What about this one? :p

I'm not sure if it is nice to say that men are simple....lol But look at life men go to work come home and rest....

Women get the kids ready for school, start a load of laundry, go to work, come home, cook dinner, move laundered clothes into the dryer, bathe the kids and get them ready for bed, fold the laundry put it away, look around the house to see what needs to be cleaned, go open a bottle of wine drink it and then fall into bed hoping to sleep and start it all over again the next day.....That's why there are all those buttons and knobs.....lol

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
I'm not sure if it is nice to say that men are simple....lol But look at life men go to work come home and rest....

Women get the kids ready for school, start a load of laundry, go to work, come home, cook dinner, move laundered clothes into the dryer, bathe the kids and get them ready for bed, fold the laundry put it away, look around the house to see what needs to be cleaned, go open a bottle of wine drink it and then fall into bed hoping to sleep and start it all over again the next day.....That's why there are all those buttons and knobs.....lol
In point of fact studies have been made about the differences between the sexes mentally.

Men automatically go into a tunnel vision mode when concentrating on something. They don't hear or see anything other than what they are concentrating on. Gets women irritated when they talk to the man without first getting their attention. At some point they quite often yell, "You are not listening to me!!" DUH That's the way we are made.

Women hear everything around them all the time.

A study confirming this has been conducted several times. 2 speakers are sitting on stage with microphones and a document to read. An audience of 100 men and 100 women are given a form to fill out about what they hear. They are told to select one speaker and fill out the form on what they say. Both start reading a story of equal length. Men have no problem but women are unable to fill out the form.

I ran into this issue when my kids were toddlers. My wife did medical transcription at home. When she worked I was to watch the children. When I watched TV she would come to me angry that the kids were getting into trouble. Same thing happened when I read a book. I had to only watch the children or they would get into trouble!!

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Big day here today! Prince Harry and Megan Merkal get Married. Wall to Wall coverage here!!

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Big day here today! Prince Harry and Megan Merkal get Married. Wall to Wall coverage here!!

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Congratulations all the way around, this means to you too.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
A lovely wedding it was too. I like the sermonette the one pastor gave on love... Very nice ceremony....All the best to the happy couple.

Last edited:

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Declare the Glory of the LORD among the nations, His marvelous works among the peoples!