Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Problem with being up late like this (early?) is that the mind begins to think things differently than when one has had lots of wonderlicious sleep!

For example:

I was reading a few Threads and noticed there was a lot of comments being made discussing the meaning of a word. Connotation, denotation, root source, first used, different languages ........ all of that. Now, that's not so unusual, however, I noticed that a couple of the folks involved in these discussions have been known to label others here as "Legalistic."

I kinda went......hmm, uh, er............. and then I smiled. It's that moment when the "pot - kettle" reference comes to mind.

Anyway......blame it on the lack of sleep I guess.......

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
Problem with being up late like this (early?) is that the mind begins to think things differently than when one has had lots of wonderlicious sleep!

For example:

I was reading a few Threads and noticed there was a lot of comments being made discussing the meaning of a word. Connotation, denotation, root source, first used, different languages ........ all of that. Now, that's not so unusual, however, I noticed that a couple of the folks involved in these discussions have been known to label others here as "Legalistic."

I kinda went......hmm, uh, er............. and then I smiled. It's that moment when the "pot - kettle" reference comes to mind.

Anyway......blame it on the lack of sleep I guess.......
Bro I like your posts. What church do you go to?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I am part of the Church of God Reformation Movement. We have no Creed but the Bible. We say... "If you want to know our Theology, listen to our music." :) If you are familiar with the Gaithers, then you have heard our music.

Pumpkinspice

Sep 22, 2018
I am part of the Church of God Reformation Movement. We have no Creed but the Bible. We say... "If you want to know our Theology, listen to our music." :) If you are familiar with the Gaithers, then you have heard our music.
Kewl

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
I checked it out. You guys are hardcore! I like that.

Wish we followed that no wedding ring rule, them things are expensive! Lol. :D

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I checked it out. You guys are hardcore! I like that.

Wish we followed that no wedding ring rule, them things are expensive! Lol. :D
Not sure what you checked out?

:)

We don't have a no ring rule............just saying

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Since all of this was published, there have been several changes to the beliefs/teachings of the church, but these give a good idea of the core beliefs. As well, I, and others no longer claim Affiliation with the Anderson church because (in our opinions) they have become far too liberal in their teachings. There are changes going on within the Movement, and it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I must have been late to the party again... But I'm getting ready to head off to bed my eyes are getting heavy and I have noticed it is hard to keep them open... Good sign that I'm done for the day... So Night All.... crickets......lol
1538716374258.png

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Guess my sandman is getting tired of working overtime tonight......... :)

My pillowtop awaits!

God bless you each and everyone

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Bed at 1:30 AM, back up at 8........sigh..... did laundry, errands, and mowed yard........whew.

Now I got my shower, a cold drink (Cola, guys, cola) and checking in on CC.
elephant1.gif