Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
If you get it downloaded, let me know, and I'll tell ya how to use it other places........gonna sign off now........

be good...........n........God bless you both

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
No, sadly, I do understand...........it may be your clutter, but it is he who will be DE-cluttered!

Sad day, truly sad day for our dear Brother Tourist.........sigh........he was such a nice guy
You might be right in that he will be taking out extra trash....

I really don't understand how he lives with me as he is real a minimal guy and I like stuff... pretty stuff and material and yarn and stuff to make things and be creative... I like to paint and build furniture and tear out walls and take off popcorn off the ceiling and do remodeling things and if we had more money I'd have the upstairs redone but I ran out of money a little bit before the first floor was finished but now that is all done... and most all of it was done before I ever married Tourist.

When I took the popcorn off the ceiling I looked like the Pillsbury Dough Boy...

So long story short when you like to do all these kind of things you got a lot of stuff to do it... now that I am getting a little higher in numbers I'm starting to slow down and wanting to get rid of some of this stuff. Especially since I want to move to Tennessee in a year or so.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Those are bitmojis ........ you create them from an App on your phone. Customize them to look close to yourself.......use them when you Text friends or family.........

You can download the Bitmoji from the Play Store App on your phone

It's a blast............
We just have a cheap little trac phone no fancy smart phone so we won't be doing that.... I am tech challenged anyway I'm a show me how kind of person and then I can catch on.... That's how I know what to do on the puter….. Night as you probably have already left by now.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
He's up and out delivering political propaganda flyers that makes his truck bend under the weight... We should fire all the political people for wasting so much money on junk mail that we all just throw out as soon as it hits our mail boxes. But then again it keeps mailman dan in a job... so there you have it.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
He's up and out delivering political propaganda flyers that makes his truck bend under the weight... We should fire all the political people for wasting so much money on junk mail that we all just throw out as soon as it hits our mail boxes. But then again it keeps mailman dan in a job... so there you have it.
It's been rough! All this political mail has me working late every night. One night I was out past 8 pm helping someone else. I'm not a fan of working in the dark. :giggle:

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
It's been rough! All this political mail has me working late every night. One night I was out past 8 pm helping someone else. I'm not a fan of working in the dark. :giggle:
I see what you mean it makes it hard to see the address...
1541096798281.png
Do you carry a flashlight too?

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I had lunch today with my son at a Chinese restaurant and received an interesting message in a fortune cookie. :giggle:

IMG_1736.jpg

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There is only one thing he needs to get rid of and that's his cigarettes. Other than that he is golden...
I absolutely agree with you about the smoking. It's an evil filthy habit that squanders limited resources. Please be patient with me a little longer and you will start to see a positive change in my life. You are golden too by the way.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I joined a new group of ladies on Facebook that is a decluttering group and they put out a challenge today to clean the entry closet and so I did and that's where I been for most of the day online with the ladies and cleaning the closet....looks better and I feel better about it. I might get some more decluttering done with these ladies it's like having a cheerleading squad in my home rooting for me to get stuff straight and throw some stuff out. I liked it.
Good job on the closet declutter. Perhaps our kitchen table is the next project and then the coffee table in the living room. I root for you all of the time 'cause you're my most favorite person in the world.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Hillsong church started with 75 people in the congregation. Brian Houston was formerly a window cleaner? Now their member number total over 20thousand?

Their NY head pastor Carl Lentz is unmistakably false.

I've watched Hillsong's production broadcast on TV. They clearly don't cater to old school Christians but Millennial's. Apostasy isn't really a surprise then is it?
I don't know how the Lentz video doubled there. It was suppose to be three different evidences of Hillsong's Apostasy. Let's try again. The third video in the quote above was edited by me to show what was suppose to appear in that original post. I previewed and everything. Hillsong baddies did that so you all wouldn't see. I just know it. ;)