Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
How is the freakish housing bubble? Anybody panicking down there? Lets hope sanity prevails.
They are always griping down here because of over inflated house and apartment prices.....even small apartments in Sydney can run in the millions and a $350,000 home in St. Louis would cost 1.5 mil down here or more....!!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
You should............ours ain't nowhere near that good. Only day without rain/sleet/snow showers for us is Tuesday.

..............grrr..........

oh well, it is December

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am late with everything this year and not sending out the Christmas card like I normally do as don't have money for postage... So giving greetings on here instead...
View attachment 191782
I might have enough in my coin jar to buy a stamp.. My life savings from 45 years of work is in that jar.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
BLACK ICE WARNING in the Heart of Dixie

(should we expect the BLM folks to protest?)
don't know about BLM , but i'm waiting on the progressives to demand we call it all-inclusive, non-binary ice......

Aug 2, 2009
I remember when BLM stood for the Bureau of Land Management... a department of the US government that oversees the use and conservation of public land.

L

LittleBit1987

Aaaaaannnnnddddddd as usual... Littlebit disappears for a little while. lol

Sorry, kinda happens when your baby is the main attention grabber, gotta get those memories in my little brain you know? ;)

Anyways... Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Prayers for my Bro. in Law.........he is in Hospital tonight.......Dr. ruled out heart attack, but something showed up on his EKG, so they are holding him over 'till in the morning for further tests and such..........

That's my fishing partner..........gots ta take care of him Lord, please.............???

praying2.jpg

J

Jennie-Mae

Prayers for my Bro. in Law.........he is in Hospital tonight.......Dr. ruled out heart attack, but something showed up on his EKG, so they are holding him over 'till in the morning for further tests and such..........

That's my fishing partner..........gots ta take care of him Lord, please.............???

View attachment 191912
I will keep him in my prayers.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
How about that win by the Dolphins today with only 7 seconds left! :eek:

View attachment 191752
That last play of the game was truly bizarre. There is no way that the Dolphins should've scored on that play. Total breakdown on defense. I am glad that they won because I can't stand the Patriots. Oh, I root for the Chiefs every week. That kid at QB is awesome.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Just because you enjoy watching football doesn’t necessarily mean that Christ doesn’t come first in your life. ;)