Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Quick hello, then back to mopping.......

We got just over 7 inches of rain..........slowed down now......

Apartment flooded again..........well, the back utility/storage room and half the bedroom. Been up since Midnight mopping and vacuuming and praying.

Yeah, I know it could have been far worse, and even though I prayed for God to protect me and my apartment from the storms, it wasn't exactly what I hoped, but it was nowhere near as bad as it could have been......so, thank the Lord.........for giving me the strength to keep it contained until I could reach the Landlord. He is on the way to take over...........and, this time he promises to fix the problem....

Pray that he will.........

God bless all

(laughed a couple of times during the night because i thought of this......

View attachment 192414
Sorry you are ending the year soppy and wet... Prayers the landlord will giter done.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
He did a good job.

Sadly, another round of severe weather headed our way as we sit here posting. The Southeast seems to be in the bulls eye this year. Goodness............

Praying to the Master of the storms

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
Happy New Year!

My New Year's resolution is that I will try to be less lazy and stoic. [I've been called stoic by a couple of people already, I literally had to google what it even means]:D

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Happy New Year!

My New Year's resolution is that I will try to be less lazy and stoic. [I've been called stoic by a couple of people already, I literally had to google what it even means]:D
and, did you google it in a stoic manner?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Go tell it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere...

I was thinking if this site is going downhill, maybe some people just need to come to the valley of decision.
Maybe...we all need to tell or remind others of the gospel again. That God really does love you and has sent Jesus to forgive all your sins. To save us from hell and satans power.

I mean so many people these days are undecided. And many on the fence. And thats not a good place to be, because if one is wavering or doubleminded then they wont receive anything from God. It would be like if some asked you to marry them gave you a marriage proposal and all you said was oh I will think about it. Or I dont know! You can say yes, you can say no...but the proposer is not going to stay on bended knee forever.

Check out Joel 3:14

L

LittleBit1987

Happy New Years everyone!!

Hope you all have a safe and fun night and have a fantastic new year!! 😆

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
How in the world are people going to Time Square to wait for the New Year's ball to drop. It's pouring, and I mean pouring here in Manhattan, not to mention cold and windy.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I was thinking if this site is going downhill, maybe some people just need to come to the valley of decision.
Life is full of peaks and valleys...........why should this Site be any different? :)

Same God.......on the mountain or in the valley

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
He did a good job.

Sadly, another round of severe weather headed our way as we sit here posting. The Southeast seems to be in the bulls eye this year. Goodness............

Praying to the Master of the storms
Florida has gotten a lot of rain also but nothing like the weather you are experiencing in Alabama. Please add my prayers to yours that your apartment is not damaged by the water. Sounds like you have had a busy day. I have been busy since waking up this morning but nothing like you are going through. Keep fighting the good fight and keep your eyes on the prize.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
and, did you google it in a stoic manner?
No, but he was probably frowning just a tad. I might be coming down with a case of stoic too whatever that is. Now I gotta google that word too and learn the extent of my disease. Hopefully, it's not contagious.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
No, but he was probably frowning just a tad. I might be coming down with a case of stoic too whatever that is. Now I gotta google that word too and learn the extent of my disease. Hopefully, it's not contagious.
Apparently it has to do with one's tolerance for pain and how it is managed. I'm all set with the pain.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
I dont know if I got ear-wax in my right ear or if ive gotten hit in the ear or if its infected or whats going on but I cant hear barely anything from my right ear. Can someone say a prayer for that?

On the bright side: Everyone sounds 50% smarter. :D

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I dont know if I got ear-wax in my right ear or if ive gotten hit in the ear or if its infected or whats going on but I cant hear barely anything from my right ear. Can someone say a prayer for that?

..... 50 percent sound ........ well .......... stoic?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

I will say a prayer for God to allow you to hear more clearly.