Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Epiphany

Associate Sinner
Jan 15, 2019
Since most threads seem to have trouble staying on topic I thought I would simply start one that has no topic and just see where it goes. So, in that vein, Speak Your Mind.
Something off topic possible that i've noticed is the 3 super moons in a row. In the first few months. I"m not an astrologer nor a theologian, but the times have me looking and there's a star that's going to be with the 2nd one on Feb 19th i think. I mean i'm one of those people watching the polar shift stuff, but really the rhythm seems to be very interesting and only occurs about once in 18 years that its the first 3 months. I think i read too where the third moon or it may be the 4th moon that causes a sort of split between calendars. one being a pagan calendar and the other being the one that will actually determine Easter. I can't remember all the dates, i'm actually just going off what a read a couple weeks ago. I'd give you more info or more for sure statements, but i'm pretty lazy and don't really care about this and thought it off topic enough for this thread.

Feb 28, 2016
such thoughtfulness, no matter the reason, can often bring tears and feelings
of such loving and kind feelings for those who have such special feelings in their hearts,
for others and sharing them...:):)

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Another snow storm hits the Midwest yesterday, with more snow fall expected this evening. :(

Here is a dramatic video of a multiple vehicle crash and pile up which happened yesterday near Oak Grove Missouri. :eek:

Dec 12, 2013
Another snow storm hits the Midwest yesterday, with more snow fall expected this evening. :(

Here is a dramatic video of a multiple vehicle crash and pile up which happened yesterday near Oak Grove Missouri. :eek:

If this is is the Oak Grove next to Sullivan I was at Lowes about 400 yards from this yesterday when it started snowing.......wow

oldhermit

Jul 28, 2012
Alabama
I am curious. Does anyone know of any CC members who live in the Abiline, Texas area?

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
WWE aired a half time show counter programming featuring wrestlers from their NXT branch. I watch that instead.
I dont watch wrestling anymore but i used to.

I was a fan of the attitude era and ECW! The infamous Vince Russo, Vinnie Ru! he is from new york actually like you.

The combat sports that I still follow is BOXING, my #1, its a hobby of mine too. The only MMA i care about is when Conor McGregor or Israel Adesanya is fighting.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Feeling sad and fed up with people who dont have the courtesy to respond.
Even if its to say no.

I was told by someone to go to this person, yet this person says I should have gone to someone else. But tthat person doesnt respond, and then this person says I didnt go to the other person. But this person is the one im told to go to. Confused yet? I am.