Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Great! My check will be late AGAIN!!!

I have to ask: Why are you using an artificial lure AND live bait to fish with?

View attachment 201644
I was using an artificial lure but not live bait. Thought about buying some live bait though. Managed to catch several bass, but they all only weighed about 1 lb. Was hoping for 2 lbs and up. :giggle:

G

Godsgirl83

I was using an artificial lure but not live bait. Thought about buying some live bait though. Managed to catch several bass, but they all only weighed about 1 lb. Was hoping for 2 lbs and up. :giggle:
Well Dan,
it's not hard to figure this simple math out..... I mean even my 6 year old knows that if:
you have a 1LB fish and another 1LB fish and put them together
you will have 2LBS.......
and if you put ANOTHER 1 LB fish with them, you'll have 3LBS....
so there ya go, :LOL:
(I crack me up)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
We wrote about our romance at length on CC (Aug - Nov 2014), particularly in my Midnight Confession and Sgt. Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band threads. We decided to share this adventure with our CC family and it was generally well received. The thing is, we consider the CC peeps to be real and not virtual, with feelings and emotion. We allowed ourselves to be a little vulnerable by posting snippets of our private lives and still do this today. Yes, everyone can see it because that is the point.

We share our laptop but communicate with other face to face, usually at the dinner table, snugging on our couch or lying in bed. We have been married for almost 5 years and have yet to have an argument or even raise our voice. It helps tremendously praying together each day, reading from a devotion, a bible study guide and from the bible. Doing this faithfully each day has proved to be a tremendous blessing in our marriage. I highly recommend it.

Awkward? Not all.
Wow thats cool i think the other couple i know that were on a forum didnt actually meet online though they were already married. So he would say something and next minute she would agree with him, and then one time he posted that he was going to praise the other members and asked everyone to do it and talk about how wonderful they were and all the things they do for you. But of course we cant talk about how wonderful everyone is when we dont actually live with them everyday.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
But interesting thing was when he got angry or said something wrong, confusing or misunderstanding she wouldnt call him out on it but try and diffuse it. BUT he often did this but what happened he would keep deleting everyone elses posts that caused him to react badly or that he didnt think was absolutely right. And this would go on for ages till they were practically the only two left posting on the forum.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
We wrote about our romance at length on CC (Aug - Nov 2014), particularly in my Midnight Confession and Sgt. Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band threads. We decided to share this adventure with our CC family and it was generally well received. The thing is, we consider the CC peeps to be real and not virtual, with feelings and emotion. We allowed ourselves to be a little vulnerable by posting snippets of our private lives and still do this today. Yes, everyone can see it because that is the point.

We share our laptop but communicate with other face to face, usually at the dinner table, snugging on our couch or lying in bed. We have been married for almost 5 years and have yet to have an argument or even raise our voice. It helps tremendously praying together each day, reading from a devotion, a bible study guide and from the bible. Doing this faithfully each day has proved to be a tremendous blessing in our marriage. I highly recommend it.

Awkward? Not all.
This gives me hope! Thank you both! You are both a blessing when you post!🌞🌞🌞

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Ok, you guys know I'm always talking about going fishing on Guntersville Lake.......showing pics of the fish, OR, pics of the sunrise/sunsets I see there..... Thought I would let you see a Sunset for yourself. A 3 Pic showing of last nights sunset from Guntersville Lake!

sunny1.jpg

sunny2.jpg

sunny3.jpg

Hope you love the beauty of His wondrous Creations as much as I do!

(Oh yeah, caught a mess of small Bream, 4 Hybrid Trout, a Largemouth Bass, and 3 Shellcrackers)

That's right Dan!!!!!!

:)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
BTW Mr. ONVACATIONEVERYDURNWEEK MAILMANDAN!!!!

Largemouth Bass.........we call this BAIT!

large4.jpg
bitmoji-20190228040300.png

G

Godsgirl83

Ok, you guys know I'm always talking about going fishing on Guntersville Lake.......showing pics of the fish, OR, pics of the sunrise/sunsets I see there..... Thought I would let you see a Sunset for yourself. A 3 Pic showing of last nights sunset from Guntersville Lake!

View attachment 201704

View attachment 201705

View attachment 201706

(Oh yeah, caught a mess of small Bream, 4 Hybrid Trout, a Largemouth Bass, and 3 Shellcrackers)

That's right Dan!!!!!!

BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing
(Oh and great catch!)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

View attachment 201704

View attachment 201705

View attachment 201706

That's right Dan!!!!!!

It looks serene and a good place to escape from the world for a bit. Probably has gators in it though but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
It looks serene and a good place to escape from the world for a bit. Probably has gators in it though but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
No, no gators..........gars.......snapping turtles......snakes.....large river rats........ n sech, but no gators.....

BUT

there are a few gators that have been spotted in the Tennessee River about 40 miles away, near Decature. However, for them to get to the Lake they would have to get through the Guntersville Dam......and that ain't likely.

(what's that about famous last words?) :)

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa

View attachment 201704

View attachment 201705

View attachment 201706

That's right Dan!!!!!!

Lol you live in my state too? No wonder you're a mess( I still say ..a good mess)! BLESS OUR HEARTS,us southerners!😂😂😂

G

Godsgirl83

BLESS OUR HEARTS,us southerners!
I've always been under the impression that those southern sayins are cover up for whatchya REALLY mean to say:
230ee2e7aea92bcd9c32c6b06f29d20b.png
, maybe being a "northerner" I'm wrong (hey thought that when I lived on the west coast and pacific Northwest too......)
oh well..... Bless your heart Leastamongmany and all my other southern friends;)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Haha I tried to ask my boss once instead of swearing at people could he just bless people instead.

It was funny hearing him do that. When a car cuts into his lane 'bless you!' When he drops something in the ute 'oh, bless!' When hes annoyed 'blessed if I know' when we make a mess 'its blessed up'

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
No, no gators..........gars.......snapping turtles......snakes.....large river rats........ n sech, but no gators.....

BUT

there are a few gators that have been spotted in the Tennessee River about 40 miles away, near Decature. However, for them to get to the Lake they would have to get through the Guntersville Dam......and that ain't likely.

(what's that about famous last words?) :)
Florida Gators.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Well I finally cut the cord! Goodbye expensive cable TV! Instead of paying $191 a month for cable and internet, now I pay $91 a month for YouTubeTV and internet. (y) Got all the channels I need without a bunch of extra channels that I don't even watch. I even bought my own modem/router so I don't have to pay an additional $15 a month rental fee.