Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Guys, I am more than a bit worried about the Colorado Kid. Methinks the pressures of being the Idiot in Charge are beginning to get to him. Have you seen his last communication?

FROM THE DESK OF THE IDIOT IN CHARGE:

BEATINGS WILL BE LIBERALLY APPLIED TO THE MEMBERSHIP, AND THEY WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORAL IMPROVES.

View attachment 202297
Apparently, he is going to be cracking the whip. :)

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015
One more week until the Outer Banks in NC! :D So ready for the sunshine, beach, and attempting to tan this Irish and German skin of mine, haha.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Praying you enjoy your Vacation, and that God blesses you and yours with beautiful weather, calm waters, and great fellowship!

His Creations are so very beautiful, and they SCREAM that HE IS!

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
I wish it was time to go home already... longest week of my life!

Btw... dryer is fixed, roof is somewhat fixed... and now saving money for the future changes that comes our way!

I’m mostly excited about the fact we are officially towards the END of summer and fall is right around the corner!! Eeeeeekk!!! ☺️