Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
As you can see, we were back at WORK this morning. Ole Dan was dodging thunderboomers, and we were reeling in da fishies….

:)

Hey, I know it's rough, but somebody has to do it

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Saturday morning in the Heart of Dixie...…...and, where Lady Blue is it's Caturday….but, then, there, every day is Caturday!
:)

Ole Dan is probably sleeping in today, and planning his next vacation...….

Everyone be safe today if storms are headed your way, and remember to thank God for all the blessings He has bestowed upon you and yours.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Actually, ole Dan has to work today, but we have been planning a vacation for next year. Southern Caribbean cruise. :cool:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
It makes me mad, because the angel on her grave is NOT the one I brought over for it... MY angel somehow mysteriously vanished from Mom and Daddy's garage.. But anyhoo, at least there IS an angel on her grave. :)

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
It makes me mad, because the angel on her grave is NOT the one I brought over for it... MY angel somehow mysteriously vanished from Mom and Daddy's garage.. But anyhoo, at least there IS an angel on her grave. :)
Whoa, that is wierd. Maybe it got broken and someone didn't have the heart to tell you, so they got you another...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Whoa, that is wierd. Maybe it got broken and someone didn't have the heart to tell you, so they got you another...
I don't think so. I think either Jay or Robin took it home, not realizing it was mine and meant for Tequila's grave. Angel was probably 3 feet tall and HEAVY. Too heavy for Mom and Daddy to lift.. The angel currently on her grave is one of Mom's..

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
That's so sad...…...sorry

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
This evening starting 7pm PT, Harvest SoCal Crusade @Angel Stadium, will be live on FB!!!
Last night 28,000 attended and over 2000 got saved, King and Country' knocked it out of the park.
Tonight Jeremy Camp and Lacrae will perform before Pastor Greg Laurie gives his salvation message.
Sunday at 6pm the Newsboys and Phil Wickham will be kicking it off.
God bless