Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Requesting prayers for the Nichols family as we just learned that Tourist's next to youngest brother died yesterday. Thank you in advance for your prayers..

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
You all can post the silly good morning pictures lol.. I’ll still with the same old “good morning world” message.

Also, my toddler just turned 2... and we have another little boy on the way! Nothin like being a boy mom! Lol 😁💙❤️

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
You all can post the silly good morning pictures lol.. I’ll still with the same old “good morning world” message.

Also, my toddler just turned 2... and we have another little boy on the way! Nothin like being a boy mom! Lol 😁💙❤️
Congrats, Mom! :)

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
It is quite chilly out my way...

Loving this colder weather that we are finally having! And just a few short days before Halloween! lol.

P.s.... I’m still waiting on my coffee to brew...

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
i haven't been here in a loooooooooooong time! hehe. well, as of last friday, i am not working. i gave my 2 weeks notice. i decided i no longer want to work in the medical field due to insurance. i feel that no matter where i go, if i stay in medical, i will be somehow reeled into working with insurance. and.i'm.tired.of.it. prayers much appreciated as i find where i should be!

in the mean time, here's a video lol

Oct 24, 2019
Ok, I think people need to start to grow up. I know God encourages us to be like a child, but there is being a child, and acting like a child specially on CC, some people think they can be clever, by derailing, or defuing, or causing trouble and fight and argue on CC, a word to those people, time to grow up. thats my mind is speaking.
Oh Gosh so true.....My cousin got handed a list of questions to answer because he dared disagree with someone in what was to be an adult group discussion about Salavation. Talk about trying to make someone feel like they are in Kindergarden again....WOW!