Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

now ya'll are making me hungry!
hubs is back to working at the office, so now I have to wait for the weekend for a good BBQ or fish fry........
:(

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I once met up with a group of Australian sailors at a Captain's party in Pearl Harbor Hawaii while serving in the Navy back in the 80's. I have never seen anyone drink more beer than these Australian sailors! They were putting away kegs of beer and not simply 12 packs or cases. That party lasted all night too!
Yeah they do drink heaps here, I thought maybe the most in the world but then I worked with a lady from the Ukraine and she said that the men drank much more over there. They drank vodka and became quite abusive. That's why she moved to Australia.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Yeah they do drink heaps here, I thought maybe the most in the world but then I worked with a lady from the Ukraine and she said that the men drank much more over there. They drank vodka and became quite abusive. That's why she moved to Australia.
Beer and Rugby is a better choice than vodka and abusive. :giggle:

Jan 25, 2015
We had a bad experience this weekend; our nine week old Yorkie died from a birth defect that only came to light now… and to top it off our 8 week old Yorkie boy contracted the Parvo virus (cat flu) from our eleven visits to the animal hospital. We are emotionally drained. I never cried for a dog but this one was different. A real girlie girl, little princess.

Jan 25, 2015
One of my best friends actually did a sport degree and it was easy and fun the first two years, and then came all the theory in his third and fourth year. He was not impressed.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Reading my Joyce Meyer bible makes me thirsty; I need extra doses of coffee.

have a good day guys.
My wife and I are currently reading a Joyce Meyer daily devotional 'TRUSTING GOD day by day' as part of our daily routine of bible reading, bible study, prayer and devotion reading. The family that prays together stays together. That's probably scriptural too, and if not apparent it is certainly implied.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have bush behind where I live so the fly swat is a must. The other day I awoke to a hunstman spider on the wall. Ughhhhhh. They can grow to the size of your whole hand. Yuk

That thing looks like a tarantula.

Wayne_Gearing

Mar 6, 2020
One of my best friends actually did a sport degree and it was easy and fun the first two years, and then came all the theory in his third and fourth year. He was not impressed.
Ours was theory for 2 years, one year coaching and then the brutal "coach-review-lesson plan" (combining all the previous years stuff into 1 for the final year).. Nevermind the fact that I taught 4 lessons back to back, I still had to review everything and do administration work! Fun times though