Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Just hit me this morning, you know what, the Bible study term "millenialism" didn't age quite well. Also, the believers would be now also called "millenials" according to it.
Amillenials be so giddy right now :LOL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I know it's "millenialists", still funny though :)

The eternal youth, that was the good part ;)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
FIRST FULL DAY AT THE RIVER!

:)

It's a older Ranch House, but it's nice and clean, AND the river is just a wee stroll out the back door....

YEAH!

(from the deck where I fish)

vacation 3.jpg

Yo, Dan........told ya they might end up kinda puny.......sigh.........but I caught 14 last night and 17 this morning....
Bream, Shell Cracker, Perch, and Drum............ Hey, as long as I'm catching, I don't care the size cuz I throws 'em all back anyhoo............

(this is some of 'em)

vacation5.jpg

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
So, having some time on my hands here on Vacation, I got to wondering........

Does ANYONE know WHO Pete is? And why do we do stuff for his sake?

hmm..........

ummm.png

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
So, having some time on my hands here on Vacation, I got to wondering........

Does ANYONE know WHO Pete is? And why do we do stuff for his sake?

hmm..........

View attachment 219608
Ohhh man. It's a sneaky trap.
Also, when people switch cusswords for "safe" words. You might say "oh sugarsnaps" but there's no use in it, because instead of losing the bad habit, you're giving space to that part to express itself.
I don't do this anymore, it solves nothing.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
It's four in the morning here, just pouring my first cup of blood.......oops........coffee........... :)

Will be back fishing about 6.............

Oh, by the way, my Bro in Law discovered why we are only catching wee, little fishies....... He has one of those Fish Finders that looks and acts like a BIG Bobber. It floats around scanning the waters for fishies, and maps out the bottom of the water it's in. It also records water temp and other stuff like depth and obstacles on the bottom.

In this case, he discovered that the DEEPEST point we are fishing is is just over 5ft............. AND the water temp seems to hover between 80 and 100 degrees on the surface. Any Angler knows that this is way to warm for the BIG FISHIES to hang around in. The more aggressive Bass will swim in looking for bait fishies to gobble up, but they don't hang around. The bigger Catfish, Drum, and other Pan Fish like we are catching are out finding colder/cooler water to hunt in.

So, it seems this place we rented on the river has us DESTINED to have fun catching all the wee fishies. The fun part is that we can catch them all day and night IF we want to. Every time we throw a worm in, they swarm around it........

That's ok with me. This vacation was to ENJOY our fellowship and to ENJOY fishing..........oops, CATCHING! :)
And we are surely CATCHING! So far I'm racking up quite a total of wee fishies, and they are too. Yup, they. My Sister has even been fishing with us and she is hauling in more fishies than she has ever caught in her fishing life. Now, to be honest, this may only be the third or fourth time she has actually fished........

God is surely good............and I won't bemoan not getting the BIG ONES.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Sounds like I need to show you how to fish PR, only joking. Glad you are enjoying your time.:D