Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

Hello world......

Second cup for the day :)

Morning my friends :)
\Gandy, looks like you had a second cup.....
(and 3rd and 4th and 5th.........)

Second cup for the day :)

Morning my friends :)
I only have one cup a day. I don't want to overdo it!!

View attachment 220604

Morning Gandy.
Ya'll are going to have to pee reeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllll bad after drinking all that :LOL:

Ruby! You need at least two cups :p
half awake looking at this I didn't read it as "RUGBY" and thought he was in front of a sign that said "RUBY"........
maybe I need some pretend coffee to help me wake up and focus..........

Jan 25, 2015
Hey Gandy have you heard of that guy Chris Oyakhilome and listened to his preaching?? He is from SA I think.
With a surname like that he will be Nigerian :unsure:.

I am currently busy with my last two assignments for my Bible School this year. It was an interesting experience I must say.

Just Googled him, he is Nigerian :)

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
With a surname like that he will be Nigerian :unsure:.

I am currently busy with my last two assignments for my Bible School this year. It was an interesting experience I must say.

Just Googled him, he is Nigerian :)
Yes he is. I like listening to some of his sermons.
What are you planning to do with your bible studies or did you just do them to learn more??

Jan 25, 2015
Yes he is. I like listening to some of his sermons.
What are you planning to do with your bible studies or did you just do them to learn more??
My initial thought was to get to know the Bible better and grow in to a deeper relationship with Abba Father. Now it is turning into so much more and even if it is challenging I enjoy it more this year. The new knowledge about the Tabernacle in particular :)

The end goal for me is to have fun and go as far as God allow me to go. Next year (God willing) I will start with my third year and if I can pass that I might consider doing my Honors degree.

So my plan is to trust God to lead me where He wants me to go. I am the clay, allowing the Potter to form me and mold me into a useful vessel.

A real politician approach on my answer. I said a lot, but not anything at all :ROFL::giggle::coffee:.

Jan 25, 2015
Ah thank you Gandy for the coffee. I'll take both lol.

Good on you Gandy for doing some more studies. I find it all interesting too learning about all the different stuff (y)
The Bible teach us that we go astray due to a lack of knowledge. We should make an effort to get to know our Maker :)

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
The Bible teach us that we go astray due to a lack of knowledge. We should make an effort to get to know our Maker :)
That is true Gandy but it is also just as important to develop that intimate relationship with him not just learning theory and trying to bash each other over the head with it like some of the other threads lol.

Having said that, i think it is time for a coffee.

Jan 25, 2015
That is true Gandy but it is also just as important to develop that intimate relationship with him not just learning theory and trying to bash each other over the head with it like some of the other threads lol.

Having said that, i think it is time for a coffee.
The universal language of coffee time :)

Jul 20, 2019
iu-7.jpeg Did someone say coffee? The question isn't whether to have coffee or not, the question is what coffee to have!

tantalon

Oct 11, 2019
Thoughtful sayings: "Fruits represent the CHARACTER of the tree". Good communication is: "To listen to understand, not to reply". Perfection, (Biblical) the state of spiritual excellence". "When the flesh suffers, the spirit matures". "Good sermons offend bad behaviours, not people". "To forgive is to show mercy". "Without self control, one cannot suffer for Christ". "Works determine the quality of character". The preaching of the gospel is to comfort the afflicted, and afflict the comfortable". "It's not how long we have been saved, nor how much we know, but how much fruit we have".