Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I am sad there's all this tit for tat stuff going on here.

I'm like...uh, what.
why?
Just accept that we all don't know everything ok.
It's not wrong to ask questions if we want things clarified...after all, how can anyone actually be inside anyone else's mind?

If we do stupid things, it's because we don't know, or weren't aware of things. But there's no point in lambasting anyone who's stupid and not aware of being stupid is there. Cos the didn't even know they were being stupid.

This is why Jesus said to forgive those who don't know what they do.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
I am sad there's all this tit for tat stuff going on here.

I'm like...uh, what.
why?
Just accept that we all don't know everything ok.
It's not wrong to ask questions if we want things clarified...after all, how can anyone actually be inside anyone else's mind?

If we do stupid things, it's because we don't know, or weren't aware of things. But there's no point in lambasting anyone who's stupid and not aware of being stupid is there. Cos the didn't even know they were being stupid.

This is why Jesus said to forgive those who don't know what they do.
thats what I did, was ask a question.
Seems that's illegal.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I can't drink fizzy drinks either it upsets my stomach which is probably a good thing in this instance as they contain way too much sugar. Also I have heard alot of people are addicted to mountain dew. Is there something particularly addictive in this drink? Too many testimonies of people who prayed for their addiction to mountain dew to end.
Regarding the Mountain Dew. It is the caffeine that is addictive. I'm all set with the fizzy drinks though such as Perrier bottled water. I do enjoy an occasional Dew though.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
what exactly did I do ?
I did ask were you offended and guess what, you didn't answer, except with an emoticon.
Maybe you should pm me, but that's your choice.
I do not know you. You appear to be relatively new here (unless you have been here before under a different SN), but I am just going to be honest and plain spoken.

I have read a bunch of your comments, and they appear to be (intentional or not) designed to cause controversy. Maybe it is just your personality, I do not know. But you are like fingernails on a chalk board.......very irritating with your comments.

On just about ALL other Threads here on CC, that is generally expected of people because it is how things go. BUT, here on the SYM Thread it is not acceptable. The people here are good, kind, God fearing, loving, supportive people who ONLY WANT to enjoy each others fellowship, AND NOT deal with the controversy that goes on throughout the other CC Forums/Threads.

If not intended, maybe you should just step back, take some time to get to know the people on Speak Your Mind before interjecting your thoughts. I simply find it hard to believe that you can ONLY be disruptive with your comments.......unless that is what you intend.

Gandy called you a troll? Well, IMO your comments have been "troll-esk" for sure. I have not seem Christian love and fellowship portrayed in your comments whatsoever......

I said I was being honest and plain spoken, and sometimes folks can get their feelings hurt, but, shoot, sometimes they need to. From time to time, we all need a wake up call.

THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP, and the occasional sharing of Scriptures/Pictures and humor. And COFFEE!

If you can not understand this, then do not be a disruptive spirit. That is certainly not what Christ called any of us to be..........

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
I do not know you. You appear to be relatively new here (unless you have been here before under a different SN), but I am just going to be honest and plain spoken.

I have read a bunch of your comments, and they appear to be (intentional or not) designed to cause controversy. Maybe it is just your personality, I do not know. But you are like fingernails on a chalk board.......very irritating with your comments.

On just about ALL other Threads here on CC, that is generally expected of people because it is how things go. BUT, here on the SYM Thread it is not acceptable. The people here are good, kind, God fearing, loving, supportive people who ONLY WANT to enjoy each others fellowship, AND NOT deal with the controversy that goes on throughout the other CC Forums/Threads.

If not intended, maybe you should just step back, take some time to get to know the people on Speak Your Mind before interjecting your thoughts. I simply find it hard to believe that you can ONLY be disruptive with your comments.......unless that is what you intend.

Gandy called you a troll? Well, IMO your comments have been "troll-esk" for sure. I have not seem Christian love and fellowship portrayed in your comments whatsoever......

I said I was being honest and plain spoken, and sometimes folks can get their feelings hurt, but, shoot, sometimes they need to. From time to time, we all need a wake up call.

THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP, and the occasional sharing of Scriptures/Pictures and humor. And COFFEE!

If you can not understand this, then do not be a disruptive spirit. That is certainly not what Christ called any of us to be..........
I mean, there IS the ignore button in case Someone needs it?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
mm coffee
Except I don't drink coffee

If there's a tea fellowship I'd be in though lol. I don't understand why there would be caffeine in tea though. But apparently there is.

Who knew? I didn't.
Handy button the ignore. Though some people don't wanna be ignored so best to love-bomb them until they run away. I get to a threshold and then think. Huh, I actually don't really need this in my life, and I wanna sleep nights.

But I guess if you drink coffee all the time you are on another schedule.

G

Godsgirl83

Hi Gandy........
I think I know what time it is :LOL: .............................

:LOL: