Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Good morning Kireina, and Oyster looks like u's are the only two here.. and good morning to everyone else.

Can't believe its Friday again. but good though :)
G'mornin, Phil! Time is flyin' and Spring is comin' fast!:):coffee:

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Good morning Kireina, and Oyster looks like u's are the only two here.. and good morning to everyone else.

Can't believe its Friday again. but good though :)
Good morning.
5:57 am
East Coast
---
Having my 2nd cup of coffee..
---
In the midst of changing weather/season here..
- Spring season.
How is the weather in Scotland?

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Good morning.
East Coast
---
Having my 2nd cup of coffee..
---
In the midst of changing weather/season here..
- Spring season.
How is the weather in Scotland?
Goodmorning Mission21, Yeah springtime here.. 10 am and its not too bad outside clear skys and can you believe it... no rain lol. According to my phone its 8°c here with a high of 12° mid afternoon. Time to look out summer clothes:unsure:

And on my 3rd cup here, of tea that is:LOL:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
G'morning everyone. Ten hours of sleep, one coffee in, and I have the day off work. God is good!

Feb 28, 2016
Morning All -
the weather here in Fla. is so beautiful right now,
guess hub and I will be planting some tomato
seedlings
Have a Safe and Blessed One everybody!
:):)

L

Live4Him

A better pick-me-up than coffee.

"The Prayer" by Andrea Bocelli and Katherine McPhee:

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Good morning, coffee/tea drinkers..
East Coast
----
Having my first 'spring season' cup of coffee..

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning,
For in You do I trust;
Cause me to know the way in which I should walk,
For I lift up my soul to You
(Psalm 143:8)

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Today is the first day of 'spring season' here..in US.
it's the equinox all over the earth today. in the north, first day of spring; in the south, of autumn.

i never understood why we don't start the calendar year on one of the 4 days the sun marks out for all of us, the solstices & equinoxes.
seems like a more natural day for that, doesn't it? and God Himself set the sun & moon in the sky for timekeeping

like, why did we change our clocks last week, instead of today? you can't go to stonehenge and find last week marked out. but there's something there telling you today is special - there's something on ancient calendars/monuments all over the world marking today as a certain day.

L

Live4Him

Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning,
For in You do I trust;
Cause me to know the way in which I should walk,
For I lift up my soul to You
(Psalm 143:8)
Thanks for sharing this.

I'm going to pray it for myself right now.

L

Live4Him

Ummm...

I don't know how to say this, but...

IT'S A MIRACLE!!!...or so it seems.

I just received 3 emails from Amazon.

Normally, they start sending me remittance forms for my previous month's sales on the 20th of the month, and then the monies are directly deposited into my bank account on the 29th of the month.

Well, I just received 3 remittances for my international sales, and the remittance for my USA sales usually follows within the next 24 hours.

Although they told me repeatedly that they weren't going to pay me the more than $3000 they owe me for last month (they owe me money for this month as well), it looks like I might be receiving all of it after all.

I did threaten to contact my lawyer in an email to them a few days ago, so maybe that did the trick.

We'll see...