Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
There is a story in SA doing the rounds about the people in power that have now miss placed quadrillions of Rands. If you don't know how many zeros are in a quadrillion it is R1 000 000 000 000 000. For our American friends divide it by 15 and that would be dollars and our Aussie friends divide it by 10.

Anybody want to share stories about a Banana Republic? Yikes...
Oh I can do percentages in my head! That would be roughly 66% of 100 trillion. So it would be around 66 trillion US dollars. Anyone want to double check my math? lol
We need the super brainiac powers of @posthuman :)

G

Godsgirl83

our reaction when we get to that number:

Oh wait! That looks more like me winning something......

be right back..........

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Gee this is moving so fast tonight. Have we reached 65,000 or whatever that magic number is?

G

Godsgirl83

NBW page is up to 7592

with 151,825 post as of 7:06 am (my time) this morning,
soooo....... almost 2 hours since NBW was posted in :eek:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
NBW page is up to 7592

with 151,825 post as of 7:06 am (my time) this morning,
soooo....... almost 2 hours since NBW was posted in :eek:
Maybe they ran out of arguments. Lets send them some coffee and keep them going :whistle:

Riveraname

Feb 16, 2021
The longer I live the more I see corruption everywhere :cry::censored::oops:

All the more reason to place our faith and trust in Jesus Christ :D

Before I toddle off, I wanted to show y'all my latest panel :)

Good night :)
Ohhh! This panel's so sparkly! Love the crown on her head, it feels like it's made out of magical sparkles :eek: The colours also work so well, the blue dress, hair strands, and sparkles really stand out against the pinks and purples

This is my favourite panel of yours so far! (I think that every time you post a new panel, but still :LOL: )

Also no offense taken for the chicken feet thing, I just felt a little awkward in the situation.

G

Godsgirl83

Maybe they ran out of arguments. Lets send them some coffee and keep them going :whistle:
no no ruby,
if we're going to argue over something lets make sure it is something worth arguing over.......
like bread vs. toast or pineapple pizza vs. mushrooms
or lightly toasted vs burnt.....
or butter on top of toast or on bottom of toast....
you know, the IMPORTANT matters of life :LOL:

G

Godsgirl83

wait!!!! Acording to the main page of current post.....
NBW JUST got posted in :eek:
oh the horror.....
We'll never reach our party goals at this rate........

Riveraname

Feb 16, 2021
I was going to ask what NBW was but then I saw a thread called "Not By Works"

I'm surprised it's so long for a thread that isn't a chat thread o_O:unsure: