Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Ach don't be embarrassed, I'm sure it would be really good (y)

I think we may have the beginnings of a 'speak your mind' band...

Rubys volunteered to be the singer..Zero plays instruments, Magenta plays guitar.... I play guitar/bass etc. I think things are looking good :LOL:.. Just remembered zero sings aswell.
I will supply the coffee and donuts but the singing may need to be left to someone else :unsure:

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Instant grits? C’mon, Zero, ain’t you seen “My Cousin Vinnie?” No self respecting Southerner is using instant grits.😂
yep, saw that. It was a good, clean, funny movie

L

Live4Him

"Happy Mother's Day" to all the Mom's here in the USA (and it might be celebrated today in Canada, too...I'm not sure).

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Yes, from here as well, Happy Mother's day to pout wonderful mothers.
I hope Canadians aren't arrested for this too.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
John 19:26-27 - When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I have no idea of you all have just talked about o_Oo_Oo_O
The southern states have their own accent, culture, history and climate that's different from the northern states. In the 1800's, the country became divided when the southern states refused to give up slavery because their main product was agriculture and and all those slaves kept their farms/plantations running. That's what sparked the american civil war 1861-1865. The north won, led by president Abraham Lincoln who abolished slavery for good in the US.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
I’m just glad to be home for Mother’s Day.... I need a vacation FROM my vacation lol. So nice to be Home again though.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
The southern states have their own accent, culture, history and climate that's different from the northern states. In the 1800's, the country became divided when the southern states refused to give up slavery because their main product was agriculture and and all those slaves kept their farms/plantations running. That's what sparked the american civil war 1861-1865. The north won, led by president Abraham Lincoln who abolished slavery for good in the US.

that is the northern view.

the truth is that in 1860, the north placed tariffs on cotton, the south's largest cash crop. ( the union had no issue with slavery when they were making money off of it).

the southern states decided that since the union was going to treat it like a foreign nation, it would BE a foreign nation.

south carolina seceded first ( which was perfectly legal under the treaty of paris 1783, all states were recognized as independent)

union troops were ordered off confederate gov. property, they refused to leave ft. sumter, shots were fired, the civil war was began.

then, under the guise of freeing the slaves , the north went to war.

of course, slavery was dead wrong, and should have been abolished , but the yanks were no goodie two shoes....

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Good morning all. another day to do His Good will and walk out His plan for our lives!
bless you all who walk with Him

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
He is still with us communicating His love and guidance as we wake up, a wonderful time to continue in this fellowship with the Father in Jesus name.