Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

He was supposed to return but something happened to the guy. I cant remember k
now, maybe he got sick. We also had fat cat and something happened to that guy too. This is fat cat lol

Had to go look him up too.
"Fat Cat Australian TV" on youtube.......
awwww his shows are cute ( maybe a little cheesy, but cute. My kiddos would've liked it when they were itty bits)

Aug 2, 2009
He was supposed to return but something happened to the guy. I cant remember k
now, maybe he got sick. We also had fat cat and something happened to that guy too. This is fat cat lol

I found out what happened to Fat Cat. He was cancelled because in 1990 the australian tv people came out with a "P" rating for kid shows and Fat Cat lost it's P rating because it wasn't clear what gender it was and "it needed to be more educational" :cry: But it says that Fat Cat is still around on Perth television as the mascot of Seven Perth's fundraising organization. Sorry I said it looked like a mouse or a bear. :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Cat_and_Friends

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I found out what happened to Fat Cat. He was cancelled because in 1990 the australian tv people came out with a "P" rating for kid shows and Fat Cat lost it's P rating because it wasn't clear what gender it was and "it needed to be more educational" :cry: But it says that Fat Cat is still around on Perth television as the mascot of Seven Perth's fundraising organization. Sorry I said it looked like a mouse or a bear. :(

Ugh. Why does a cartoon cat even have to have a gender? :rolleyes::oops::rolleyes:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019

I thought it was funny when you said he looked like a mouse :LOL:. I could see he looked like a bear but mouse I couldn't work out :LOL:
and as far as gender is concerned well men wear bow ties not women :LOL: I think I need a coffee :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Aug 2, 2009
I thought it was funny when you said he looked like a mouse :LOL:. I could see he looked like a bear but mouse I couldn't work out :LOL:
and as far as gender is concerned well men wear bow ties not women :LOL: I think I need a coffee :coffee::coffee::coffee:
His face reminds me of Mickey Mouse

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Greetings,
CC coffee drinkers..
---
6:47 am
East Coast, US
---
High 84F...Today
Sunny
---
Having my second cup of coffee..

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Ugh. Why does a cartoon cat even have to have a gender? :rolleyes::oops::rolleyes:
It wasn't clear about Felix the Cat either if I recall. Oh wait, I remember part of the song - "Whenever he gets in a fix he reaches into his bag of tricks". Yeah, he's a guy. No doubt.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Well, my question is why has the world gone so crazy
You are not the only one who has noticed.

Most everyone has a set of behaviors and beliefs which are shaped and formed by their relationships with others. (Nurture portion of Nature vs Nurture)

This forms reasonable and expected behavior within a community.

When everyone was forced into quarantines that nurture portion was evaporated....and everyone was stewing in their own unique brand of aberrant behavior and thoughts which then got set loose again upon the community at large.

Things will get back to normal eventually...just give it some time.