Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I have not watched the Olympics once yet :eek:
I am not even sure how long it goes for :unsure:
I only see what is mentioned on the news and it seems we have won alot of medals in swimming :D
I am not a big sports fan. I find it a little :sleep:
Although I do like the running and gymnastics (y)
Oh boy, I am getting stuck on using these emoji's again :LOL:
Time for another coffee and one of Gandy's donuts :coffee::giggle:
Here's more donuts to choose from

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Olympics 2021
--
My favorite events/games.
- Tennis & Swimming.
---
Swimming
Several Olympic & world record..
- Australia, United States, South Africa, etc..
---
Tennis
Zverev (Germany) won the gold medal.
- Men's single.

G

Godsgirl83

okay,
has anyone else been reading the threads on CC recently and feeling like they're back in middle school?

G

Godsgirl83

found this sweet treat yesterday too........

the hardest part of having this.............
hiding it from hubs and kids :LOL:

(I currently am hiding it in a double layered grocery bag, in the bottom bin of the fridge UNDER a bunch of stuff they don't mess with. ;) Almost got caught this morning :eek: )

G

Godsgirl83

okay, whats going on here?
I don't get many notifications for this thread today so I'm thinking it isn't notifying me again.
Come in here to check things out and find it's a ghost town.....

:unsure: hmmm think I know how to get ya'll active again:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

@She_is_Legendary Lookie what I found when searching for something else! :giggle:

[/img]

I do hope the newer one is at least as good if not better :unsure:

Okay, looking at the two of them together? The pale pink dress
is way too pale. Ugh. She needs something more vibrant!

I don't get many notifications for this thread today so I'm thinking it isn't notifying me again.

Hello GG :) I was busy for a bit there pulling my hair out (metaphorically only) while going through piles of old mail looking for something dated between two specific dates to prove my place of residence at a certain time in order to finish my application for a 500 dollar rebate on my 2019 taxes :rolleyes: I had a friend come over to help me with this because there seems to be no way I can do these things on my own :unsure: Paperwork is my nemesis! :censored::cry::censored: But I did finally find some bills/receipts that filled the requirements :D

Earlier this afternoon following my wound care appointment I did a wee bit of grocery shopping at which time I bought a product I had never tried before called La Croix, which is a sugarless carbonated sparkling (is that redundant? :unsure:) water beverage. Oy! I bought hibiscus flavor thinking of rosehips LOL and now I have 8 cans of this flower flavored water! Haha :devilish:

That actor always seems a bit ebil to me because the first thing I ever saw him in was 12 Monkeys with Brad Pitt and Madelene Stowe. Have you seen it? imdb says of it: In a future world devastated by disease, a convict (Bruce Willis) is sent back in time to gather information about the man-made virus that wiped out most of the human population on the planet. The ebil man did it!!! :ROFL:

G

Godsgirl83

Hello GG :) I was busy for a bit there pulling my hair out (metaphorically only) while going through piles of old mail looking for something dated between two specific dates to prove my place of residence at a certain time in order to finish my application for a 500 dollar rebate on my 2019 taxes :rolleyes: I had a friend come over to help me with this because there seems to be no way I can do these things on my own :unsure: Paperwork is my nemesis! :censored::cry::censored: But I did finally find some bills/receipts that filled the requirements :D
Glad you found the paperwork you need. I hope everything gets worked out/rebated for you SOON.

Earlier this afternoon following my wound care appointment I did a wee bit of grocery shopping at which time I bought a product I had never tried before called La Croix, which is a sugarless carbonated sparkling (is that redundant? :unsure:) water beverage. Oy! I bought hibiscus flavor thinking of rosehips LOL and now I have 8 cans of this flower flavored water! Haha :devilish:
Flower flavored water might be good.

That actor always seems a bit ebil to me because the first thing I ever saw him in was 12 Monkeys with Brad Pitt and Madelene Stowe. Have you seen it? imdb says of it: In a future world devastated by disease, a convict (Bruce Willis) is sent back in time to gather information about the man-made virus that wiped out most of the human population on the planet. The ebil man did it!!! :ROFL:
Never heard of or seen it, but I'm not a big movie buff.
But right now, somehow the plot almost sound VERY real and familiar (except for the going back in time part :p;) )

phil36

Feb 12, 2009

Yep...Donuts will do the trick :D...

Good afternoon all (morning/evening) .. Kind of overcast here today but still warm'ish :)...

Time for a coffee and one of GG's Donuts (y)