Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Aug 14, 2021
Welcome stormela, this has been a wonderfully quiet and uplifting corner of the internet.
How did you arrive at the name?
I like your byline, the renewing of the mind is so essential!
Good morning @shittim I have found my roaming through CC to be a wonderful, friendly and informative experience here on the net.

I used Storm as a chat name many years ago. It was the name of a dog, my bestie for a long time. That person that was "Storm" no longer exists, could not co habitat with the Holy Spirit so hence "Stormela".

I agree shittim, and it gets harder sometimes to keep the mind renewed but it certainly is essential in this day with everything moving so fast.

Be blessed and have a wonderful day.

Can you tell me how to post a picture in the forum?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I have just copied and pasted and had great success. The videos I post, I click on the "chain" looking symbol on the top row, and paste a link there, that is how I put this up, one of my favorite teachers and one of my favorite teachings-

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
They appear to be some sort of plain danish being dressed with some sort of strawberry or raspberry compote.

Danish are usually rather rich and hearty when made from scratch. They are NOT like a donut that is very sweet and dessert like in nature. Some sort of light sweetness is needed to help balance it out. (Mass produced danish just can't compete with the real thing)

I've made them in school 30 years ago and just recently again two years ago.

My skills at making them as pretty as I used to are sorely missed....I almost didn't take them to Sunday School. (I declared them to be failures because of the appearance)
However, my classmates said that I really need to bring all failures to class anyway and if those were failures how wonderful the good ones must be. (They ate them all)

The recipe I had made a 50# batch so I went online and found a more moderate sized recipe I could adjust to appropriate ratios. I still didn't have the low osmosis yeast when I made them and now I do....but unfortunately the new quarantines and mask mandates are keeping me from making them again. (There's no way I could or should eat those by myself....and I probably would)

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
My skills at making them as pretty as I used to are sorely missed....I almost didn't take them to Sunday School. (I declared them to be failures because of the appearance)
However, my classmates said that I really need to bring all failures to class anyway and if those were failures how wonderful the good ones must be. (They ate them all)
Anyone who thinks the appearance is poor should just close their eyes while they eat it ----- problem solved! (y)

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Anyone who thinks the appearance is poor should just close their eyes while they eat it ----- problem solved! (y)
You definitely need to do that to eat my black bean, venison chili...it looks like something straight out of a diaper.
One of the guys said that he would rather eat my failures than his wife's successes. (But very quietly so she would not hurt him)

I'm inclined to do some cooking...but instead I did some cleaning today.

It's looking like I'm not going to be in this state a whole lot longer. Getting slowly ready to move.
Maybe buy a farm in GA or move somewhere else. My wife's time working for nonprofits to gain school loan forgiveness is almost over.
She is going to take her resume to a for profit company and finally make some BANK while I'm looking at some form of retirement. (Bad knee and ankle)
So I'll do something... dunno what yet. But wherever we land a lot of cooking is in the cards.

Aug 14, 2021
I have just copied and pasted and had great success. The videos I post, I click on the "chain" looking symbol on the top row, and paste a link there, that is how I put this up, one of my favorite teachers and one of my favorite teachings-
Thanks, and I'm liking the video(y)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you, I was introduced to jglm.org ministry by a friend, immediately upon taking in and acting on this Divine Healing Training teaching I saw an immediate increase in miraculous results from ministering healing.
Not begging God but commanding healing in Jesus name.
He gives his testimony at about 30 minutes in number 2.
There has not been one teaching I have not grown from. bless you sister.