Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Is this supposed to have something to do with the show, the episode, the characters, or the actors?
The actors are standing too close to each other....that's what makes it x-rated...

See...I said that there were minimum age requirements.

The show was completely G rated. Nothing about it was ever remotely coarse or untoward.
It wasn't as "pure" as "I Love Lucy" with it's twin beds in the master bedroom...but close.... really close.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Home made bread for dinner...

Hot and fresh out of the oven with butter and raspberry jam.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I wish I had some of that to go with my skinless chicken legs with hot wing sauce plus salad w/goddess dressing:D

G

Godsgirl83

Hi, Godsgirl, I've been doing great!

The neurologist said I'm looking good and she will soon reduce my medication. The endocrinologist told me to return 6 months from now.

My pituitary gland problem was not life threatening, but the surgeon made an error . A friend of mine who lives in São Paulo contacted a deacon in Campinas and asked him to anoint me. I was in critical condition at the time the deacon anointed me, but then I started recovering.

And how about you!
Praise the Lord! That is good to hear!
I am glad you are doing better, and it is good to see you in more active in the threads again.

G

Godsgirl83

ya'll are making me hungry.......

of course looking through cook books isn't helping.........

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Are you saying it is not G-rated? o_O

You shouldn't post anything on here that is not G-rated... :p

All food and drink needs to be G-rated. :D

Yes, absolutely. :giggle:

:whistle:
Ruby is not stupid. She picked the letter G as she realises that a few on this thread start with the letter "G" so more cakes, donuts, coffee for her :(:LOL::LOL:
Gandy, GG, GaryA, Gabe (anybody else??)

Aug 2, 2009
The actors are standing too close to each other....that's what makes it x-rated...

See...I said that there were minimum age requirements.

The show was completely G rated. Nothing about it was ever remotely coarse or untoward.
It wasn't as "pure" as "I Love Lucy" with it's twin beds in the master bedroom...but close.... really close.
I didn't watch it a lot, but I know it was an awesome show. There doesn't seem to be any awesome shows anymore, but I hear they are bringing back Dexter.