Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 25, 2015
Good morning my friend, or probably afternoon in your neck of the woods. Still on my first cup of coffee so I'm still a little groggy.
Good morning brother :) the coffee will take away the grogginess and then your day can start. I usually have my first cup early in the morning with my partner in crime cheering me on...

(This is not a photo of mine but looks similar)

Jan 25, 2015
Good morning my friend, or probably afternoon in your neck of the woods. Still on my first cup of coffee so I'm still a little groggy.
How is retired life treating you and how are you and the Blond settling in to your new town/home?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
How is retired life treating you and how are you and the Blond settling in to your new town/home?
Life is pretty good for the both of us. Yes, we are finally getting settled in our new home in Tennessee. That is quite a change from the fast pace life in Florida that's for sure. I'm thinking about getting a part-time job to get out of the house a little and earn some extra money. I hope things are well with you and your family too.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Good morning brother :) the coffee will take away the grogginess and then your day can start. I usually have my first cup early in the morning with my partner in crime cheering me on...

(This is not a photo of mine but looks similar)
That's a cute little browser. :)

Jan 25, 2015
Life is pretty good for the both of us. Yes, we are finally getting settled in our new home in Tennessee. That is quite a change from the fast pace life in Florida that's for sure. I'm thinking about getting a part-time job to get out of the house a little and earn some extra money. I hope things are well with you and your family too.
I am so glad to hear you guys are doing okay. I miss chatting to you, you must pop in more often..... or maybe it was me not popping in that often the last few months :unsure::giggle::coffee:

G

Godsgirl83

Pink donuts!!!!

Must save room for dinner........

then more donuts......

G

Godsgirl83

too late
but I'm still stuffed from all the ones before and dinner, so I'll pass(for now)