Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I have been enjoying the teachings on jglm.org, they are doing a "Healing for Everyone" live broadcast each evening at 6 P.M. Central Time here in the U.S., about 9 hours from now, I grow more from each one .

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thanks GG!
God's desire we all be well and whole is such your kiddos can grow and walk in Holy Spirit power and anointing too.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Curry told the story of one young girl who accepted Christ in a service and then was shown how to turn right around and impart His healing to a person, she had not learned enough wrongly to prevent her from walking in the power and anointing He wants us ALL to walk in.
blessings

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
My wonderful family friends, would you All please be in prayer with me? I haven’t been sleeping well and I have trouble falling asleep, when I do sleep.. I keep waking up and i don’t get a full nights rest.

I don’t want to see a doctor about this, I believe it will resolve itself, just prayer and spending time with my kids.

also, I don’t drink much Coffee or energy drinks anymore… as this has me worried about why im not Getting good sleep.

thank you all 🙏🏻💜

Jan 25, 2015
My boss said hands off the coffee
AndGandy had a little accident
which resulted in this reaction.....

Meanwhile in the land down under @Ruby123 was busy drinking coffee

G

Godsgirl83

Any one else every been driving along in their car listening to the radio but singing something completely different?
Not like different as in not knowing the words, so trying to guess as you sing alone.
I mean like the ABC alphabet song is on and instead you're singing "this old man" :LOL:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Good morning friends, breakfast is being prepared
and will be served when ready
These breakfasts are changing so fast I am having trouble choosing. They do look good though

Of course it must come with pancake coffee otherwise it is not the same.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
These breakfasts are changing so fast I am having trouble choosing. They do look good though

Of course it must come with pancake coffee otherwise it is not the same.
Gandy are you feeling alright?o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:unsure:
You agreed with me that the breakfast should come with pancake coffee. I always knew you liked my pancake coffee :LOL::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Jan 25, 2015
Gandy are you feeling alright?o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:unsure:
You agreed with me that the breakfast should come with pancake coffee. I always knew you liked my pancake coffee :LOL::coffee::coffee::coffee:
Moment of weakness... being kind and feeling sorry for you in the land of the giant spiders :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: