Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

Any one else every been driving along in their car listening to the radio but singing something completely different?
Not like different as in not knowing the words, so trying to guess as you sing alone.
I mean like the ABC alphabet song is on and instead you're singing "this old man" :LOL:

Sooooooooooooo, am I like the only one whose ever noticed themselves doing this?

(pay attention...... I bet you'll find yourselves doing such one day :LOL: )

G

Godsgirl83

Um can someone explain to me, do these kfc biscuits exist? We dont have them here?
(far as I know, or at least as long as I can remember) that's like the only thing that hasn't changed over the years......
(and just about the only thing left that I like there........that and their chocolate lava cake-THAT'S dangerous)

G

Godsgirl83

Not like different as in not knowing the words, so trying to guess as you sing alone.
that should have said ALONG
(see, this is what happens when you try to think/type at 1:30 in the morning as you're falling asleep :rolleyes: )