Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
(far as I know, or at least as long as I can remember) that's like the only thing that hasn't changed over the years......
(and just about the only thing left that I like there........that and their chocolate lava cake-THAT'S dangerous)
must be just an American thing? Never heard of the lava cake either??

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Um can someone explain to me, do these kfc biscuits exist? We dont have them here?
Same here I've never seen them at a KFC here 🤔
Yes they have em here and I feel bad that you guys don't have them. :cry:

Don't pay attention to that price. That's probably from the 90's lol.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you Miss Ruby, you are always so generous to us!
Locally we are able to get gizzards and livers on Wednesdays at KFC, pretty sure Australian chickens have them too....

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I agree with Phil, we are getting ripped off here.
Does anyone like their bean salad? I could eat it plain, it is yummy.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I agree with Phil, we are getting ripped off here.
Does anyone like their bean salad? I could eat it plain, it is yummy.
They have bean salad at KFC there? I never heard of it. We only have corn, mac and cheese, coleslaw, mashed potatoes and fries.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
They have bean salad at KFC there? I never heard of it. We only have corn, mac and cheese, coleslaw, mashed potatoes and fries.
What, mac and cheese? We do not have that here either. That's it, the icing on the cake. I am swimming over to America :unsure:

This is the KFC bean salad
KFC Bean Salad

Ingredients

Aus Metric - US Imperial

• 2 cans four bean mix
  • 1 medium/large very finely diced purple onion
  • 1 cup diced green capsicums
  • ½ cup apple cider vinegar
  • ½ cup olive oil
  • ¾ cup brown sugar
  • ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 1½ teaspoons sea salt
  • _________________________________
Use large glass bowl that you leave covered in fridge.

Make sauce first. Place cut up veg and beans in sauce and mix well. Let marinate at least overnight.

I reduce the amount of sugar as that is alot but it does taste better with it but still nice if you reduce it.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
What, mac and cheese? We do not have that here either. That's it, the icing on the cake. I am swimming over to America :unsure:

This is the KFC bean salad
KFC Bean Salad

Ingredients

Aus Metric - US Imperial

• 2 cans four bean mix
  • 1 medium/large very finely diced purple onion
  • 1 cup diced green capsicums
  • ½ cup apple cider vinegar
  • ½ cup olive oil
  • ¾ cup brown sugar
  • ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 1½ teaspoons sea salt
  • _________________________________
Use large glass bowl that you leave covered in fridge.

Make sauce first. Place cut up veg and beans in sauce and mix well. Let marinate at least overnight.

I reduce the amount of sugar as that is alot but it does taste better with it but still nice if you reduce it.
You can never have too much sugar... besides nothing that tastes that good can be bad for you.

And capsicum is bell peppers.

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Ahh I have to apologize, I just checked the KFC website apparently in the UK we do have mashed potato. I've just not noticed:oops:. or its not at the one i go to :unsure:.

according to KFC UK website you can get as sides:

Fries, gravy, baked beans,coleslaw, corn on the cob, creamy mash potato, garden salad, southern rice.

I must admit I've never seen the southern rice or potato so it's maybe not in all outlets?

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Ahh I have to apologize, I just checked the KFC website apparently in the UK we do have mashed potato. I've just not noticed:oops:. or its not at the one i go to :unsure:.

according to KFC UK website you can get as sides:

Fries, gravy, baked beans,coleslaw, corn on the cob, creamy mash potato, garden salad, southern rice.

I must admit I've never seen the southern rice or potato so it's maybe not in all outlets?
We dont have baked beans or garden salad here. Mind you I have not gone to kfc for years now so maybe we do.