Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
oh.... yeah.... Or about 4, just after coast to coast a.m. ends at 4 a.m.
The other night they had a guy on who actually seemed Spirit filled.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
WE NEED TO SEEK GOD:

“Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.”

1 Chronicles 16:11 (KJV)

Deuteronomy 4:29
- But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

Proverbs 8:17 - I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

Lamentations 3:25 - The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.

Isaiah 55:6-7 - Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near

Psalms 119:10 - With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.

Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Jeremiah 29:13 - And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Psalms 63:1 - (A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah.) O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

Job 5:8-9 - I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause:

2 Chronicles 7:14 - If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Seeking God is truly our task, and should be the desire of our heart......

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
wow, mouth watering! Got butter?
Probably that exceptional butter you can get in Wisconsin.

G

Godsgirl83

wow, mouth watering! Got butter?
Probably that exceptional butter you can get in Wisconsin.
oh! I almost forgot about adding butter :oops: now that's gonna top it off and the kiddos are really gonna like them.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
You're a wonderful mother GG!
I have access to Normandy butter at a local natural food store, pretty awesome stuff, it's cultured.
blessings

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
You know, we can culter our own milk and cheese, I am sure you could do with butter as well, your new side line, GG's butter, Cultered in the manner of Normandy butter, here in the heartland ".

G

Godsgirl83

Well, I'm listening to this pretty song: (hey Lenny LeBlanc, the main singer- kinda looks like p_r. @p_rehbein do you have a side job you haven't told us about :LOL: )

so my boys were in the room being really rambunctious, and I told them to shush down. I'm trying to hear this pretty song.
"Sounds boring to me" (I guess it's not rowdy enough for them :rolleyes: )
I told them to hush and listen to the words.
One of them said "I have been listening to the words..... it says 'suffering children something something'
I said "I'm going to have some suffering children if they don't settle down...... "
They went running upstairs yelling "YIKES!"
Amazing how calm and quiet it is now :LOL: