Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
love ya'll!
I must travel outside 5 miles in the cold, cold, winter weather to fetch some sausage, and ,bacon, and eggs, and milk...................

:unsure::unsure::unsure:
nope, that story doesn't work anymore.
Thankfully I'm jumping into a heated vehicle and driving 10 minutes before parking and running into a a nice warm store.
I don't have to gather the eggs from the hens as that's already been done, and don't have to milk the cow,
sooooooo hey this ought to be pretty easy task.
Don't forget the hash browns.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
We haven't heard from GG since the a.m. ...........

G

Godsgirl83

We haven't heard from GG since the a.m. ...........
She's probably still thawing out from the trip to the grocery store.
Well, I came home and cooked the eggs and the bacon and the sausage, and poured the milk, served it all up, cleaned up.
Then had an afternoon "quick" errand to run, and since I was out (and ALONE) made a "quick" stop here, there, and a few other spots as well. A "quick" 45 minutes tops errand turned into almost 4 hours away- which felt like mere minutes, but the first thing I heard when I walked in the door "where were you mom? You were gone A LONG TIME" :rolleyes:
Now I'm thawing out since the sun went down and the temp dropped while out.

Now I have to throw something in the oven because for some reason my clan wants to eat AGAIN :LOL:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Well, I came home and cooked the eggs and the bacon and the sausage, and poured the milk, served it all up, cleaned up.
Then had an afternoon "quick" errand to run, and since I was out (and ALONE) made a "quick" stop here, there, and a few other spots as well. A "quick" 45 minutes tops errand turned into almost 4 hours away- which felt like mere minutes, but the first thing I heard when I walked in the door "where were you mom? You were gone A LONG TIME" :rolleyes:
Now I'm thawing out since the sun went down and the temp dropped while out.

Now I have to throw something in the oven because for some reason my clan wants to eat AGAIN :LOL:
Hopefully, those kids realize what a great mom that they have.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
it is 8 24 at night where i am, but good morning to you ruby!

Good evening gb9, I kind of wish it were Sat night here all over again lol. Have a good sleep when you get there.

O

Oblio

Morning, Ruby. I'd like to have a coffee, but then I'd be up all night! Enjoy yours.

Dec 2, 2018
Since most threads seem to have trouble staying on topic I thought I would simply start one that has no topic and just see where it goes. So, in that vein, Speak Your Mind.

Speak my mind well I have a 7 year old that has autism and has "melt downs" that can last all day every day and in the 7 years we haven't found anything to help the terror we go through. We cant deal with it anymore. Autism isn't new so I cant figure out why no one can help with this problem

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
I'm exhausted from trying to figure out how to use the Google spreadsheets. I've stayed away from software for a long time...I'm back to basics with it all anymore. I can't set up the macros like I used to. *Sigh*

Then I had to do a ton of costing on various recipes... some of which it's been 20 years since I've done and I'm guessing on what I did or need to do.

And it's still not over.

I've got to completely write out all of these recipes and photograph each step I write out to explain so that I don't have to actually do them all myself.
Standardized recipes are a thing. A very necessary thing...and since it's been 20 years I can't remember exactly the measurements for everything. Like the size of triangle shaped pennant you cut to make both the 1.5 ounce croissant and the 2 oz croissant.
And trying to figure out the cost per ounce of custard and how many ounces go into a 4 inch diameter baking ring.

Ugghhhh....I look forward to just weighing and rolling dough.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Speak my mind well I have a 7 year old that has autism and has "melt downs" that can last all day every day and in the 7 years we haven't found anything to help the terror we go through. We cant deal with it anymore. Autism isn't new so I cant figure out why no one can help with this problem
This is the category of sick people that Jesus said believers would lay hands on, and they would recover. He wasn't talking about headaches and skin abrasions! He was talking about believers laying hands on people who are critically ill and who fall into the category of invalids. Notice that Jesus said believers would "lay hands" on the sick. Also, it is written 'Truly He has taken our diseases, pains and sorrows...' Isa 53.5-7

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Yes! :)

Are you falling asleep?

About to eat?

I hope you are having a nice day! :coffee:
It is only lunchtime here so not sleeping and not too hungry. Did have some pancake coffee though of course. What are you up to??