Speaking in tongues

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
A Prophetic word... Prophesy is ONLY SPOKEN THROUGH MY FATHER'S WORDS, and his WORDS ALONE. That is why NO ONE SHOULD BE SPEAKING His WORDS, WITHOUT SCRIPTURES FOLLOWING.. This is why I say FULFILLING THE FATHER Scriptures, not MAN'S TRADITIONS that have made My FATHER'S WORDS of NONE EFFECT, saith YAHOSHUA, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures... Mark 7:6-9 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of the FATHER, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of the FATHER that ye may keep your own tradition. Mark 7:13-16 Making the word of the FATHER OF NONE EFFECT THROUGH YOUR TRADITION, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye. And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand: There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man. If any man have ears to hear, let him hear. 2 Timothy 3:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of the FATHER, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of the FATHER may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. This is what I have prepared her to bring, not man's words,but MINE, saith YAHOSHUA, who is the Christ unto YOU, who are of the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIONALITIES of the WORLD, called MANKIND, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH, for it was I that have PREPARED HER, as a child, saith YAHOSHUA, for no man has taught her, but I through My SPIRIT saith YAHOSHUA, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. 2 Timothy 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ YAHOSHUA.

Shalom
Your point is??……..

Aug 7, 2016
Uh huh. And I'm from Missouri.
It is okay, because I AM NOT SENT unto EVERYONE, ONLY THOSE in whom My FATHER had given unto ME, HAVE YOU NOT READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. John 17:6-9 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

For this WORLD do not KNOW ME, for they have ONLY MADE YOU TO THINK THAT YOU DO. Until you AWAKEN in a PLACE YOU HAVE NO IDEA, WHEN, WHERE, or HOW YOU GOT THERE, saith YAHOSHUA, who is the Christ meaning the ANOINTED ONE, unto YOU, who are of the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIOANLITIES of the WORLD, called MANKIND, and unto the JEWS, that DID NOT RECEIVE ME, when I CAME UNTO THEM, I AM, MESSIAH, but who I AM NOT is JESUS/YESHUA, in whom they had REPLACED MY SAVING NAME WITH, throughout My FATHER'S HolY Scribes/Scriptures, when I LEFT YOUR WORLD AGE. I AM NOT HIM, and My FATHEr is NOT A GOD. BIG or LITTLE "g'. He is your CREATOR in whom we call ABBA, and not GOD, but ABBA, which means FATHER, rather you believe Me, or not saith YAHOSHUA, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures...
Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, the FATHER hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, “ABBA", Father. Mark 14:36 And he said, “ABBA", Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. Roman 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, “ABBA", Father.

For this is your VISITATION that I had promised to bring unto you, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures. Luke 19:40-44 And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out. And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes. For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

Do not allow yourself to AWAKEN in a PLACE you have no IDEA HOW YOU GOT THERE, saith YAHOSHUA, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. Jeremiah 4:20-22 Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment. How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet? For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

Matthew 7:21-27 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in THY NAME? And in THY NAME have cast out devils? and in THY NAME done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Shalom

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
Obviously, you do not know what you are talking about. You may be certain of whatever it is you think, but you keep posting verses that do not support the theories you propose, and feeling certain about it.

Not only are you wrong but also confused for dismissing what you believe, an end of age resurrection which was part of the options given.

No, I rejected the bizaar idea of the Corinthians being baptized in the name of the saints--which was part of the end-time resurrection scenario you proposed. That is just weird, has nothing to do with the teaching of the New Testament. Matthew writes about baptism in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Acts writes about baptism in the name of Jesus.

There can't be many possibilities when it comes to truth, just one truth out of many lies.
I would agree with you on that. But we should also both be realistic and realize that are some details that aren't revealed in the Bible and some areas where scholars might debate what things mean, some nitty gritty details. Paul addressed two women who were disputing. We do not know what they were arguing about because the passage does not tell us. We do not know the details fo the Corinthian practice of baptism from that dead. That's no reason to insert some doctrine into that verse that is not found anywhere in the Bible.

There are also meanings of Hebrew words and phrases that scholars may not all agree on. Is the word translated 'navel' a euphemism for something else like it was in a certain dialects of Arabic, for example? That's questionable. You are insisting on a particular interpretation of 'gathered to his people', where you interject a doctrine that just isn't found elsewhere in the Bible.

I have never heard of Roman Catholics baptizing for the dead, and from what I have read, they aren't sure what the verse is referring to.

Now first of all, that is a pretty ridiculous argument if we are talking about the English language. The concept of 'on behalf of' is a subset of 'for.' In some cases 'for' means 'on behalf of.'

Secondly, if you look up what the word translated 'for' here-- 'hyper' in Greek means, 'on behalf of' is one of the glosses for the meaning, and there are translations that translate it that way in certain contexts. I am not sure if we are allowed to post links, but you can look it up on Bible Hub. You can look up the 5228 or just do a Google search for G5228 in the Strong's and you will see it.

Now, I have read the theory that 'hyper' might mean 'above' here. That one makes sense and is less of a challenge to traditional ideas about salvation than the idea that they were baptized for deceased catechumens (or cultural equivalent)-- which would be a debatable practice to say the lease. 'Hyper' can be translated above as in 'a servant is not above his master', but I am not sure if that applies to physical location.

I think what is leading you off the path is you reject the idea of a bodily resurrection and so you when you read passages linking the resurrection to water baptism, maybe it does not sink in, or maybe you just are not familiar with the passages.

Romans 6 says that as many have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into his death. If we have been planted with him in the likeness of his death, we shall also be in the likeness of His resurrection. Colossians 2 also says being buried with him in baptism, wherein we are also raised with him.

So baptism in Paul's teaching is connected to death and resurrection. We begin to experience benefits of it in this life, and it find a more ultimate fulfillment in the resurrection of the dead with the redemption of our bodies.

So Paul's question regarding why some were baptized 'for' the dead--whatever that means-- if the dead rise not at all should be viewed in the light that our being baptized into Christ connects us with his death and resurrection and is related to our future resurrection. That's just consistent with everything else Paul says about baptism. The verse is not a justification for reinterpreting resurrection in some kind of weird way that the first century Christians would not have even been familiar with.

I am not sure about the use of 'hyper', and I suppose I could look it up or ask someone. But it is possible that the Corinthians baptized over the tombs of their dead as an extra testament to the resurrection. But I believe baptism refers to a thorough soaking, not just a few drops of water, so I am not sure about the logistics involved. They would have had to use something besides rivers streams, and the sea in the 50's, which is possible, I suppose.

It is clear that Paul believed in a bodly resurrection. It is a belief he held in common with the Pharisees (or rather with other Pharisees), a point he emphasized during his trial. Paul believed in a future resurrection. Water baptism is very much related to the resurrection in Paul's thoughts and writings, and in Peter's also.

Why not just interpret 'gathered to their people' to mean 'eat chocolate and bananas'? I am not seeing the connection between your idea and what it says in the text. You have a theory, and you are reading it into phrases and passages that do not support it.

Do you actually know of anyone else who holds to this theory of yours? Would your eyes be the only ones that are enlightened out of everyone else that has lived throughout the history of the church to understand these things? Christians need fellowship with other believers, otherwise, there is a danger they could go off into false doctrine, and also, like we see in Hebrews, be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. Some of your your views, or at least the one about about the resurrection of the body, seem to fall into the 'heretic' category from a traditional historical perspective, quite frankly. I suspect you know that.
Don't worry about my eyes, i've never been this fine.
Resurrection is of the spirit- that's a fact, the body goes back to the ground where it came from- that's a command, and the ground where it came from shall pass away.

About being gathered to the people- an idiom is the last thing a human should be getting from those verses. If the spirit of Jesus is distributed amongst believers and Paul says to be absent in the body is to be present in the Lord, it also means that his spirit is distributed amongst the people because that's where Jesus is.

Paul didn't not teach a distant future resurrection, it's not possible if he taught himself being raised and being caught with his listeners and at some point, he being alive when the dead arise. That's reinterpreting scriptures.

There's no other interpretation of the practice of baptizing for the dead which Paul endorsed and used in his resurrection argument.
Whatever you are trying to propose here about baptism for the dead just doesn't add up.

Q. Whatever you are trying to propose, do you believe it is the correct practice? if not, then it is a wrong proposal because what Paul was talking about was real and based on true resurrection.

Aug 7, 2016
Your point is??……..
A Prophetic word unto you.. If you have not RECEIVED IT, then if was not given unto you, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. John 17:6-9 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

John 10:25-30 YAHOSHUA answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

The only problem is.. I have made you ACCOUNTABLE, saith YAHOSHUA. So you cannot say that YOU DID NOT KNOW. For it would have been BETTER for you not to have HEARD these TRUTHS.. Then to have heard them, then turn from them as a Dog returns to their own vomit again, saith YAHOSHUA, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. 2 Peter 2:20-22 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior YAHOSHUA Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire. Matthew 25:31-33 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: [meaning My SPIRIT BODY, saith YAHOSHUA] And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Shalom

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
A Prophetic word unto YOU. If you say the WORD is the PERFECT LAW, why are you calling your CREATOR by a Title of GOD. When your CREATOR is called ABBA, and not GOD, but ABBA, which means FATHER, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures..
Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, the FATHER hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, “ABBA", Father. Mark 14:36 And he said, “ABBA", Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. Roman 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, “ABBA", Father.

Do you not UNDERSTAND that there is ONLY ONE "GOD" in this WORLD, and his name is SATAN. It is SATAN who have been STANDING BEHIND THE Title of GOD, as his son CAIN, have been STANDING BEHIND the NAME of JESUS/YESHUA, in whom they had REPLACED MY SAVING NAME WITH, throughout My FATHER'S Holy Scribes/ Scriptures, when I LEFT YOUR WORLD AGE. Just as they had done unto YOU. When the ADDED the Title of GOD, then DECEIVE THIS WORLD into WORSHIPING A GOD, INSTEAD OF your CREATOR in whom WE CALL ABBA, which means FATHER. It is Cain who is STANDING BEHIND the NAME of JESUS/YESHUA, in whom you have been GREEDILY RUNNING BEHIND FOR REWARD UNAWARES, saith YAHOSHUA, who is Christ unto YOU, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH. For this is YOUR "SPOTS" that are in YOUR FEAST OF CHARITY, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures. Jude 1:11-13 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

And this is what He has sent me into this world to tell you.. I have prepared her from a child,. saith YAHOSHUA, for no man have taught her, but I through My SPIRIT, have you not read? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures. 2 Timothy 3:15-17 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ YAHOSHUA.
All scripture is given by inspiration of the FATHER, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of the FATHER may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Know this. I WILL NEVER SPEAK TO ANYONE OUTSIDE OF WHAT IS ALREADY WRITTEN, saith YAHOSHUA, who is the Christ meaning the ANOINTED ONE, unto the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIONALITIES of the WORLD, called MANKIND, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH.

Shalom
I am confident that your "prophetic word" is not from God because it does not represent what I know and believe. God knows what I believe; you haven't a hot clue.

So... I don't consider you a prophet. Have a nice day.

Aug 7, 2016
No, I rejected the bizaar idea of the Corinthians being baptized in the name of the saints--which was part of the end-time resurrection scenario you proposed. That is just weird, has nothing to do with the teaching of the New Testament. Matthew writes about baptism in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Acts writes about baptism in the name of Jesus.

{quote]
There can't be many possibilities when it comes to truth, just one truth out of many lies.
I would agree with you on that. But we should also both be realistic and realize that are some details that aren't revealed in the Bible and some areas where scholars might debate what things mean, some nitty gritty details. Paul addressed two women who were disputing. We do not know what they were arguing about because the passage does not tell us. We do not know the details fo the Corinthian practice of baptism from that dead. That's no reason to insert some doctrine into that verse that is not found anywhere in the Bible.

There are also meanings of Hebrew words and phrases that scholars may not all agree on. Is the word translated 'navel' a euphemism for something else like it was in a certain dialects of Arabic, for example? That's questionable. You are insisting on a particular interpretation of 'gathered to his people', where you interject a doctrine that just isn't found elsewhere in the Bible.

I have never heard of Roman Catholics baptizing for the dead, and from what I have read, they aren't sure what the verse is referring to.

Now first of all, that is a pretty ridiculous argument if we are talking about the English language. The concept of 'on behalf of' is a subset of 'for.' In some cases 'for' means 'on behalf of.'

Secondly, if you look up what the word translated 'for' here-- 'hyper' in Greek means, 'on behalf of' is one of the glosses for the meaning, and there are translations that translate it that way in certain contexts. I am not sure if we are allowed to post links, but you can look it up on Bible Hub. You can look up the 5228 or just do a Google search for G5228 in the Strong's and you will see it.

Now, I have read the theory that 'hyper' might mean 'above' here. That one makes sense and is less of a challenge to traditional ideas about salvation than the idea that they were baptized for deceased catechumens (or cultural equivalent)-- which would be a debatable practice to say the lease. 'Hyper' can be translated above as in 'a servant is not above his master', but I am not sure if that applies to physical location.

I think what is leading you off the path is you reject the idea of a bodily resurrection and so you when you read passages linking the resurrection to water baptism, maybe it does not sink in, or maybe you just are not familiar with the passages.

Romans 6 says that as many have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into his death. If we have been planted with him in the likeness of his death, we shall also be in the likeness of His resurrection. Colossians 2 also says being buried with him in baptism, wherein we are also raised with him.

So baptism in Paul's teaching is connected to death and resurrection. We begin to experience benefits of it in this life, and it find a more ultimate fulfillment in the resurrection of the dead with the redemption of our bodies.

So Paul's question regarding why some were baptized 'for' the dead--whatever that means-- if the dead rise not at all should be viewed in the light that our being baptized into Christ connects us with his death and resurrection and is related to our future resurrection. That's just consistent with everything else Paul says about baptism. The verse is not a justification for reinterpreting resurrection in some kind of weird way that the first century Christians would not have even been familiar with.

I am not sure about the use of 'hyper', and I suppose I could look it up or ask someone. But it is possible that the Corinthians baptized over the tombs of their dead as an extra testament to the resurrection. But I believe baptism refers to a thorough soaking, not just a few drops of water, so I am not sure about the logistics involved. They would have had to use something besides rivers streams, and the sea in the 50's, which is possible, I suppose.

It is clear that Paul believed in a bodly resurrection. It is a belief he held in common with the Pharisees (or rather with other Pharisees), a point he emphasized during his trial. Paul believed in a future resurrection. Water baptism is very much related to the resurrection in Paul's thoughts and writings, and in Peter's also.

Why not just interpret 'gathered to their people' to mean 'eat chocolate and bananas'? I am not seeing the connection between your idea and what it says in the text. You have a theory, and you are reading it into phrases and passages that do not support it.

Do you actually know of anyone else who holds to this theory of yours? Would your eyes be the only ones that are enlightened out of everyone else that has lived throughout the history of the church to understand these things? Christians need fellowship with other believers, otherwise, there is a danger they could go off into false doctrine, and also, like we see in Hebrews, be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. Some of your your views, or at least the one about about the resurrection of the body, seem to fall into the 'heretic' category from a traditional historical perspective, quite frankly. I suspect you know that.[/QUOTE]

Resurrection is of the spirit- that's a fact, the body goes back to the ground where it came from- that's a command, and the ground where it came from shall pass away.

About being gathered to the people- an idiom is the last thing a human should be getting from those verses. If the spirit of Jesus is distributed amongst believers and Paul says to be absent in the body is to be present in the Lord, it also means that his spirit is distributed amongst the people because that's where Jesus is.

Paul didn't not teach a distant future resurrection, it's not possible if he taught himself being raised and being caught with his listeners and at some point, he being alive when the dead arise. That's reinterpreting scriptures.

There's no other interpretation of the practice of baptizing for the dead which Paul endorsed and used in his resurrection argument.
Whatever you are trying to propose here about baptism for the dead just doesn't add up.

Q. Whatever you are trying to propose, do you believe it is the correct practice? if not, then it is a wrong proposal because what Paul was talking about was real and based on true resurrection.[/QUOTE]

Where in the name of JESUS/Yeshua is it showing you the NAMES of the THREE WITNESSES that are NEEDED to BEAR RECORD in HEAVEN as well as in EARTH? Where in this name JESUS/YESHUA, in whom they had REPLACED MY SAVING NAME WITH, throughout My FATHER'S Holy Scribes/Scriptures, showing you these three NAMES, I ASK, saith YAHOSHUA, who is the Christ meaning the ANOINTED ONE, unto the GENTILE NATIONS, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH. But who I AM NOT is JESUS./Yeshua. For it is CAIN who is Satan son who have been STANDING BEHIND THE NAME of JESUS/YESHUA, in whom they had REPLACED MY SAVING NAME WITH, throughout My FATHER'S Holy Scribes/Scriptures.. It is CAIN in whom you have been GREEDILY RUNNING BEHIND FOR "REWARD" UNAWARES" have you not READ? For these are YOUR "SPOTS" that are in your FEAST OF CHARITY, saith YAHOSHUA, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. Jude 1:11-13
Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Continue to Part 2...

Aug 7, 2016
Part 2...

I warned you about this.. When I told John the PUNISHMENT that I would bring unto those who had done this to you, have you not READ? Saith YAHOSHUA, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures...
Revelation 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, the FATHER shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, the FATHER shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

For this is what I have sent My BRIDE who KNOWS MY NAME to TESTIFY UNTO YOU, WHO I AM, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures..
Revelation 22:16-17 I YAHOSHUA HAVE SENT MINE “ANGEL", [which means a messenger] TO TESTIFY UNTO YOU THESE THINGS IN THE “CHURCHES”. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. AND THE “SPIRIT”, [who I AM, saith YAHOSHUA] and the “BRIDE” [who she is, who is speaking to you now] SAY COME. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. 2 John 1:1-2 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth. For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.
2 John 1:9-13 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not “the Father”. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him Father’s speed: For he that biddeth him “GOD” speed is partaker of his evil deeds. Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, AND SPEAK FACE TO FACE, that our joy may be full. “THE CHILDREN OF THY ELECT SISTER GREET THEE. Amen.

Shalom

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
Where in the name of JESUS/Yeshua is it showing you the NAMES of the THREE WITNESSES that are NEEDED to BEAR RECORD in HEAVEN as well as in EARTH? Where in this name JESUS/YESHUA, in whom they had REPLACED MY SAVING NAME WITH, throughout My FATHER'S Holy Scribes/Scriptures, showing you these three NAMES, I ASK, saith YAHOSHUA, who is the Christ meaning the ANOINTED ONE, unto the GENTILE NATIONS, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH. But who I AM NOT is JESUS./Yeshua. For it is CAIN who is Satan son who have been STANDING BEHIND THE NAME of JESUS/YESHUA, in whom they had REPLACED MY SAVING NAME WITH, throughout My FATHER'S Holy Scribes/Scriptures.. It is CAIN in whom you have been GREEDILY RUNNING BEHIND FOR "REWARD" UNAWARES" have you not READ? For these are YOUR "SPOTS" that are in your FEAST OF CHARITY, saith YAHOSHUA, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. Jude 1:11-13
Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Continue to Part 2...

Heeey you, how can i be of help?

Aug 7, 2016
We do not know the details fo the Corinthian practice of baptism from that dead

We don't. But the simple answer is that the term "baptism" is being used is the equivalent to "believe" or "saved" or similar (as it is in other scriptures) , and the reason for the (formerly unbelieving) Corinthians "believing" is due to how these former unbelievers either observed the Grace and hope that was upon the believing now deceased saints or perhaps the yearning for an afterlife or perhaps a yearning for the fellowship of now deceased Saints.

Three factors driving people to be "converted" due to the "dead".

But nobody knows for sure. And since this is never to be considered doctrine, the solution matters little and we need not dwell upon it.
A Prophetic word.. Baptism is an OUTWARD SHOW for an INWARD CHANGE.. This will not get you into eternal life. It is only through My NAME, can you be saved, saith YAHOSHUA, who is the Christ meaning the ANOINTED ONE, unto the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIONALITIES of the WORLD, called MANKIND, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH.

For when I knocked before you let in another through your own foolish traditions.. For I AM NOT JESUS/YESHUA, in whom they had REPLACED MY SAVING NAME WITH, throughout My FATHER'S Holy Scribes/ Scriptures, when I LEFT your world age. I AM NOT HIM, and My FATHER is not A GOD. He is your CREATOR in whom we call ABBA, which means FATHER, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures...

For there is only ONE "GOD" in this WORLD, and his name is SATAN. It is SATAN who is STANDING BEHIND THE Title of GOD, in whom this WORLD have RECEIVE INSTEAD OF your CREATOR in whom we call ABBA, which means FATHER. It is Satan who have BLINDED THE MINDS of My FATHER'S CHILDREN, have you not READ? Saith YAHOSHUA, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.
2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

For you have been TERRIBLY DECEIVED.. This is why I said follow not the multitudes to do evil, have you not READ? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures...
Exodus 23:1-2 Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment:

I AM YAHOSHUA, whose NAME is carrying all three names of the THREE WITNESSES that are NEEDED to BEAR RECORD in HEAVEN as well as in EARTH, for even the DEMONS, that are WITHIN THIS EARTH'S CRUST, knows My NAME, and they TREMBLE. I AM YAHOSHUA, whose name is SHOWING you the NAMES of My "FATHER" who is "YAH" as in YAHOVEH/YAHUVEH, the "WORD" who I AM, "YOSHUA" who is also the SON, as well as the "HOLY SPIRIT" which is SIGNIFIED by the "AH" that is also in My FATHER NAME which is "YAH" as in YAHOVEH/YAHUVEH.

For if My FATHER is BEARING RECORD to MY NAME. His "WORD" is "GREATER" then MAN'S< have you not READ? Saith YAHOSHUA, who is Christ unto YOU, who are of the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIONALITIES of the WORLD, called MANKIND, and unto the JEWS, I AM< MESSIAH1John 5:7-13 FOR THERE ARE “THREE" WITNESSES THAT BEAR RECORD IN HEAVEN, THE “FATHER", THE “WORD", and THE “HOLY SPIRIT": AND THESE THREE ARE ONE. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the “SPIRIT", and the “WATER" and the “BLOOD": and these THREE all AGREE in “ONE. If we receive the WITNESS of MEN, the “WITNESS" of the FATHER is GREATER: for this is the witness of the FATHER WHICH “HE” HATH “TESTIFIED” of His “SON”. He that believeth on the Son of the FATHER HATH THE “WITNESS” IN “HIMSELF”: he that believeth NOT THE FATHER HATH MADE “HIM”, [meaning the FATHER] A “LIAR"; because he believeth not the RECORD THAT THE FATHER GAVE HIS “SON". AND THIS IS THE “RECORD" THAT THE FATHER HATH GIVEN TO US “ETERNAL LIFE", AND THIS LIFE IS IN HIS “SON”. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of the FATHER hath not life. These things have I written unto you that BELIEVE ON THE “NAME" OF THE “SON" of the FATHER; THAT YE MAY KNOW THAT YE HAVE “ETERNAL LIFE", and that ye may believe on the name of the “SON” of the FATHER.

Shalom

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Meanwhile back at the ranch ...
I started the day off with a cup of nescafe gold instant (white with two)
and then followed by 30 minutes of praying in tongues.

It is really good to pray for others who have need for healing and faith unto salvation.
And it is such a joy to see the results of answered prayer.
Yes I can pray much in Australian English but praying in the power of the Holy Spirit (tongues) is simply awesome.
This is precisely why God himself gives the true worshipper a beautiful spiritual language so that we can worship
God in spirit and in truth.

How do I know that praying in tongues is good and effective? Answered prayer.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

It is really good to pray for others who have need for healing and faith unto salvation.
Yes I can pray much in Australian English but praying in the power of the Holy Spirit (tongues) is simply awesome.
This is precisely why God himself gives the true worshipper a beautiful spiritual language so that we can worship

Does the spiritual language sound like this?

Not sure what language that is. We could find out.

Aug 7, 2016
A PROPHETIC WORD unto YOU... Speaking in TONGUES, means that you are speaking in a KNOWN LANGUAGE, not an UNKNOWN LANGUAGE, where you do not even know what you are saying, for if you do not know, My FATHER DOES NOT KNOW EITHER, for He does not LISTEN to this GIBBERISH, in which these Churches of the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIONALITIES have TAUGHT YOU TO BELIEVE that you are speaking to My FATHER, but I TELL YOU, YOU ARE NOT, have you not read, saith YAHOSHUA, who is the Christ meaning the ANOINTED ONE, unto YOU, who are of the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIONALITIES of the WORLD, called MANKIND, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures... Acts 2:1-8 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation, [meaning NATIONALITIES called MANKIND] under heaven. Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language. And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans? AND HOW HEAR WE “EVERY MAN", IN OUR OWN TONGUE, [meaning their language], WHEREIN WE WERE BORN?

I will give them the ability to hear what I AM SAYING unto them, even in their OWN LANGUAGE.. For this GIBBERISH, that they have TAUGHT you to do, either by practice or copying off of others, has NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, or My FATHER.. For they have ONLY MADE YOU TO THINK that you were speaking to the FATHER, but you are not. For they are teaching you to speak to their GOD, who has NOTHING TO DO with your “CREATOR", in whom we DO NOT call GOD. For our CREATOR is NOT A GOD, BIG or little ‘g’. He is our CREATOR in whom we call ABBA, and not GOD, but ABBA, which means FATHER, have you not read, saith YAHOSHUA, who is the Christ meaning the ANOINTED ONE, unto the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIONALITIES of the WORLD, called MANKIND, who are YOU, and unto the ANCESTORS of the JEWS, that DID NOT RECEIVE ME, when I CAME UNTO THEM, I AM, MESSIAH. But who I AM NOT is JESUS/Yeshua in whom they had “REPLACED” MY SAVING NAME WITH, throughout My FATHER’S Holy Scribes/Scriptures when I LEFT YOUR WORLD AGE. I AM NOT HIM, and My FATHER IS NOT A GOD. He is your CREATOR in whom we call ABBA, have you not READ, or have they not TAUGHT you this? Saith YAHOSHUA, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, the FATHER hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, “ABBA", Father. Mark 14:36 And he said, “ABBA", Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. Roman 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, “ABBA", Father.

For there is ONLY ONE “GOD”, in this “WORLD”, and his name is SATAN. For it is SATAN who have BLINDED THE MINDS, of My FATHER’S CHILDREN, have you not READ, saith YAHOSHUA, who is Christ unto YOU, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures..
2 Corinthians 4:3-4 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of the FATHER, should shine unto them. Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, un-fatherly men, turning the grace of our FATHER into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord thy FATHER, and our Lord YAHOSHUA Christ.

I AM YAHOSHUA, but who I AM NOT is your JESUS/Yeshua, in whom they had REPLACED MY SAVING NAME WITH, throughout My FATHER’S Holy Scribes/Scriptures, when I LEFT YOUR WORLD AGE. which was also when your “FREE WILL TEST”, had begun, have you not read, saith YAHOSHUA, fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. YOSHUA/Joshua 24:13-15 And I have given you a land for which ye did not labour, and cities which ye built not, and ye dwell in them; of the vineyards and oliveyards which ye planted not do ye eat. Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD. And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY WHOM YE WILL SERVE; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

In a TEST, that I have come as a GOOD, and LOVING TEACHER that I AM. To tell you that you are FAILING YOUR TEST. For you have been DECEIVED INTO WORSHIPING A “GOD”, through a son, who is NOT ME, saith YAHOSHUA., who is the CHRIST, meaning the ANOINTED ONE, unto YOU, who are of the GENTILE NATIONS/NATIONALITIES of the WORLD, called MANKIND, and unto the JEWS, I AM, MESSIAH. I AM YAHOSHUA, who NAME is the ONLY NAME that is carrying the THREE NAMES of the THREE WITNESSES that are NEEDED to BEAR RECORD in HEAVEN as well as in EARTH, for even the DEMONS, that are WITHIN THIS EARTH’S CRUST, knows My NAME, and they TREMBLE. I AM, YAHOSHUA, whose NAME is carrying the NAMES of My “FATHER” who is “YAH” as in YAHOVEH/YAHUVEH, the “WORD”, who I AM, “YOSHUA”, who is ALSO the “SON”, as well as the “HOLY SPIRIT”, which is SIGNIFIED, by the “AH” that is also in MY FATHER’S NAME, who is “YAH” as in YAHOVEH/YAHUVEH. Which is also carrying the “SACRED LETTERS” of My FATHER’S “SACRED NAME” which is “YHVH”, not YHWH. The YHVH, which is also shown to you in My FATHER’S NAME....
Y a H o V e H / Y a H u V e H.

Remembering I told you that My FATHER has MANY NAMES, and so does LUCIFER. This is WHY, it is ONLY THROUGH MY NAME, can you be SAVED. For MY FATHER, nor My MOTHER CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS. For I HAVE BEEN GIVEN, the KEYS to the KINGDOM. And I AM, that DOOR that you must come through, saith YAHOSHUA, have you not read, or have they not taught you this? Fulfilling the FATHER Scriptures.. John 10:1-5 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. John 10:25-30 YAHOSHUA answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

Shalom

presidente

May 29, 2013
Do you think Daniel was wrong to write about those who sleep in the dust arising? The dead will rise before the earth passes away. The early church certainly did not understand the resurrection the way you did. Neither did the Pharisees, including Paul.

That does not follow logically. Paul's spirit is not the Holy Spirit. Christ is unique. Do you believe in the deity of Christ.

It's consistent with how scripture is worded. The Israelites were to speak about 'us' being delivered from Egypt, even though it happened to another generation.
What I proposed were at least feasible interpretations. Yours hand nothing to do with the words on the page. Paul uses their practice of baptism for the dead as an argument for the resurrection. He doesn't comment on the practice to endorse or condemn it. And we do not know what the passage was.

Paul's point about baptism for the dead has to do with the connection between baptism and resurrection found throughout his writings. Resurrection refers to actual resurrection of the body. The dead in Christ will rise. Those who are still alive are to be transformed.

Noose

Apr 18, 2016

Fake news.
First you pray things that you don't understand and then claim they were answered. How does that work?

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
Do you think Daniel was wrong to write about those who sleep in the dust arising? The dead will rise before the earth passes away. The early church certainly did not understand the resurrection the way you did. Neither did the Pharisees, including Paul.
Daniel does not say flesh and bones will arise, he simply says the dead (presented as those that sleep in the dust) shall arise.
There's no such thing as early church, the church is just one. Paul taught about how the resurrection happens more than anybody else and even called some ideas foolish:

1 Cor 15:
35But someone will ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body will they come?” 36How foolish! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies. 37When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or of something else. 38But God gives it a body as he has determined, and to each kind of seed he gives its own body. 39Not all flesh is the same: People have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another. 40There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another. 41The sun has one kind of splendor, the moon another and the stars another; and star differs from star in splendor.

42So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; 43it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; 44it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being” f ; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we g bear the image of the heavenly man.

50I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable

It is the spirit that is resurrected, the body will perish away with the earth.

That does not follow logically. Paul's spirit is not the Holy Spirit. Christ is unique. Do you believe in the deity of Christ.
It is no longer Paul's spirit but Christ's:

Rom 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. 10But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life d because of righteousness. 11And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of e his Spirit who lives in you.

2 Cor 4:13It is written: “I believed; therefore I have spoken.” b Since we have that same spirit of c faith, we also believe and therefore speak, 14because we know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you to himself.

It's consistent with how scripture is worded. The Israelites were to speak about 'us' being delivered from Egypt, even though it happened to another generation.
Somehow, the Israelites life was a prophesy to the end times church but resurrection is for every believer including those Israelites. So when Paul talks about rising and being caught with his listeners he meant him and others during his time, and from the same teaching we also know what happens today.

He can not say "...i will be raised and be presented together with you..." or "..those that sleep will be raised and presented with us..." and he was talking about 21st century? Absurd.

What I proposed were at least feasible interpretations. Yours hand nothing to do with the words on the page. Paul uses their practice of baptism for the dead as an argument for the resurrection. He doesn't comment on the practice to endorse or condemn it. And we do not know what the passage was.

Paul's point about baptism for the dead has to do with the connection between baptism and resurrection found throughout his writings. Resurrection refers to actual resurrection of the body. The dead in Christ will rise. Those who are still alive are to be transformed.
Nothing feasible about your guesses. What Paul called baptism for the dead was based on true resurrection which means it is correct to practice it even today. What you are proposing you can't even practice it yourself, how can it be feasible?

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
It works because the Spirit of Christ makes it work.
Oooh please, don't involve God in your mess.
You said your 'praying in tongues' is effective because it is answered, i'm simply asking- How do you know your prayer is answered if you don't know what you prayed for?

bygrace

Dec 3, 2018
For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to people but to God. Indeed, no one understands them; they utter mysteries by the Spirit.

Mar 28, 2016
Btw, I believe that God can use believers in the gift of prophecy. But I would like to clarify that that does not mean that I accept that all who claim to prophesy from the Lord are actually doing so.

The gift of prophecy is to declare the will of God. Today that living gift is limited to the perfect or whole word of God His complete book of prophecy . What we had in part up until the last book Revelation, today for over two thousands years we have the whole.

Why go above that which is written? If there are no laws missing by which we could know Him better.