You don't wish to understand more about Isa 28?
Me have Bible and me can read too, thanx anyway.
You don't wish to understand more about Isa 28?
Plainly it's Paul to the Corinth.Simple As It Gets
"Forbid Not To speak with tongues"
You should not claim equality of your experience to the word of God.The Gift Of Speaking In Other Tongues Is A Gift, Alive And Well Today
I Asked And Received The Gift 43 Years Ago While Praying In My Room, Same Today
The Baptist Denomination Falsely Teaches, That The Gift Of Tongues Ceased With The Apostles
Example please...The Gift Of Speaking In Other Tongues Is A Gift, Alive And Well Today
I Asked And Received The Gift 43 Years Ago While Praying In My Room, Same Today
The Baptist Denomination Falsely Teaches, That The Gift Of Tongues Ceased With The Apostles
Yet an immediate future.Yes, and WE also know that this is speaking of a time yet future....
1 Corinthians
13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether [there be] prophecies, they shall fail; whether [there be] tongues, they shall cease; whether [there be] knowledge, it shall vanish away.
13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
Why does the idea of gifts bother some so much that they go to such lengths to deny it? Would you deny it if you suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and you were doing it?
When we meet Him face to face, we shall not even need faith. We shall walk by sight, but for now...
Hebrews
11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.
11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
11:6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
...and the time that we hope for will come soon enough. Don't rush God, and don't throw His gifts in the garbage quite yet.
And yet it is completely false and unadulterated heresy. What you have posted is never supported or taught in scripture. It is a complete fabrication.The personal divine prayer language is still best, strongest, most effective way I know to stay in the relationship and power He offers His Own.
Supernatural knowledge has ceased -- which means divine revelations.
How then does the Holy Spirit convict, if not by Divine revelation?Supernatural knowledge has ceased -- which means divine revelations.
Plainly it's Paul to the Corinth.
Yet an immediate future.
You should not claim equality of your experience to the word of God.
Perhaps he has, and it is lacking.
How can my claim be false when Paul told the Corinthians exactly what I have said?