Spiritual realm

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GeeBagley

Jan 26, 2019
I’m look for like minded people that can feed me more on the spiritual realm of seeing more of what God see. Past what we see . I’m more how to be more in tuned with what’s. going on around me that is unseen and obedience.

Oct 12, 2012
I’m look for like minded people that can feed me more on the spiritual realm of seeing more of what God see. Past what we see . I’m more how to be more in tuned with what’s. going on around me that is unseen and obedience.
Hey GeeB, what up? Welcome to the CC! 😇

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
That sounds more like something God chooses to give or not give, rather than some trick to learn.
But, really, our capacity to see Anything how God sees it is almost nil. We can interpret what we know filtered through our limited human capacities, but even then we can't fully grasp it how God would.
Nor does it seem a requirement to know it so deeply. Our focus should be on love, preaching the gospel, helpibg others, personal spiritual growth with God, etc...
Anything beyond that would seem to be directed by God according to the part of "the body" we are called into.
Many Christians become hyperfocused on less important issues that they feel makes them somehow more special, while neglecting the day to day walk that is the core priority.
So I'd suggest such interests should be minimized until/if god decides to grant you a gifting in that area. If you aren't even living up to the core tenants why would He grant you more?

I even remember seeing this in action years ago. A time when I was younger and more outspoken about my faith and sharing it more freely. I found myself in tune with more areas I wasn't even trying to learn, such as discernment. And as I got away from those core principles I began not being in touch with those things as well.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Welcome to CC! I believe all of our goals is to see things as God sees it. We all fall short of His glory though, but doesn't mean we can't try!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
The Bible forum can help answer any questions you have..

Welcome to CC. :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"My Spiritual journey began some two decades ago, by the grace of God.
Through daily prayer and meditation, and the Holy Spirit, many things are
revealed, that on my own never would have thought of. I believe an 'enlightenment'
helps one to acquire a spiritual 'awareness'...for without it may be confusing.
A God consciousness shall be essential."
'Praise God'

Attachments

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Best advice I could give anyone? SHOULD God call you? (in my particular case it was: "Are you ready yet?")

Don't be like me and say: "No" "Not yet!" To which He gave me some "years", of living life my way. And, when He called again? I gave the same answer. Which He gave me some more years.
Finally, I answered His "call!" Changed my life, it did!
So! Not to worry! Should God call you? He'll keep calling!

Welcome to the CC forums, btw!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
A warm welcome to CC and so nice to meet you! Yes, the Word says we have the 'mind of Christ' and 'the Spirit will show us all things' Jn 16<13. Glad you found us, God bless!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Perhaps you will find like-minded peeps on this site like iron sharpening iron. Looking forward to in spiritual insights you may wish to share. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.