starting a new post, just cause

  • Thread starter Thread starter violakat
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I was trying to have a flashing signature that was cooler than Stilly's, but...alas...I failed. :)
 
Nope, :) but I did serve as a volunteer on a dept for a couple of years. Sheriff wanted a couple of officers to be EMT-P certified and you have to be affiliated with an EMS director to do that, so...

You?
 
Okay...so why does it work in my post, but not on my sig? grrrr...
 
Nope, :) but I did serve as a volunteer on a dept for a couple of years. Sheriff wanted a couple of officers to be EMT-P certified and you have to be affiliated with an EMS director to do that, so...

You?

Nope I just know in Indiana
Red/Blue PD
Red/Red FD/Bambulance
Blue/Blue Vol. Fireman
Green/Green Medic.