Stevia natural sweetener.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I like sugar. It's natural. Can I have some cake please?
A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, or so that I have been led to believe. I prefer my pop to be made of sugar and not high fructose corn syrup. Tastes better.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There's only one better natural sweetener---Monk fruit sweetener.
Almost Zero Calories
Zero Glycemic
Zero Aftertaste
Non GMO Project Verified
Source of Antioxidants
All Natural and Vegan Friendly
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Keto Friendly And More!
Yeah, but does it taste as good as sugar?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Of course, if you taste it in the right ratio. Because the Mogrosides extracted from monk fruit is 300 times sweeter than that of plain sugar, it is a real natural ingredients. The only problem is that monk fruit sugar is much expensive than plain sugar. But health is priceless, isn't it?
Wow, I'm going to have to try monk fruit and xylitol. So far I've made banana bread and peanut butter cookies with stevia and you can't tell the diff. I'm blest to get 40 pkts for $.99 here and it takes very little to take the place of sugar. Merry Christmas!

Sep 9, 2014
I concur. Its expensive and has a bit of a medicine'y taste but what's $10 to your health? I made the switch a couple years ago, its great :)