Still can't get on chat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 6, 2013
I'm tired. Run that last sentence by me again....

Yep, Chromebooks are more like a tablet/phone than they are a computer. If they run Android apps then we have a chat app that has been out for quite a while.

Aug 13, 2013
I can get on chat with the phone, but I can't get it on my pc. Is there any way we can get back to the old cc format?

Aug 15, 2011
Oh noooo dont tell this is true... what is this world coming to.. Dont answer.
Till the next time...

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I can get on chat with the phone, but I can't get it on my pc. Is there any way we can get back to the old cc format?
As has been said multiple times over the past couple of days, the "old" format had to be abandoned eventually due to it's being Adobe Flash based. Flash is being retired by Adobe so the "new" chat is a necessity.

Unless you are using an Apple computer all you have to do is download the new chat app and join on in. From what I hear, Robo is hoping to have the Apple version up and running within a few days.

Jan 6, 2013
As has been said multiple times over the past couple of days, the "old" format had to be abandoned eventually due to it's being Adobe Flash based. Flash is being retired by Adobe so the "new" chat is a necessity.

Unless you are using an Apple computer all you have to do is download the new chat app and join on in. From what I hear, Robo is hoping to have the Apple version up and running within a few days.
I can't get in on my Chromebook or Android phone.

Jan 6, 2013
Ignore previous post. RoboOP told me about the Android chat app download. I'd delete the previous message but apparently that's not an option. Thanks for the help.