M
Mitspa
Guest
another lie exposed...
[video=youtube;sh8hErn2UZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh8hErn2UZU[/video]
[video=youtube;sh8hErn2UZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh8hErn2UZU[/video]
Lol if you say so it must be right, old women always have to be right.
Oh mitspa! Just because you dont believe it doesnt make it false.that's part of what im saying with conspiracy stuff ...folks throw one conspiracy lie out and see if it will stick and then when its proven false just throw another one out there....when do you guys admit that your wrong and apologize for telling others things that are not true ..don't it bother you that your telling things that are not true?
Oh mitspa! Just because you dont believe it doesnt make it false.
well if you consider me old then 70 must be extra old? LOL
Lol no, the beloved greyheads in their 70s are just older.
EDIT: Lol the spectrum goes like this. 0-12 = Kid, 13-19 = Teen, 20-30 = Young, 30-40 = Middle Age, Over 40 = OLD! Time between your First Death to The Resurrection = Ancient
that's part of what im saying with conspiracy stuff ...folks throw one conspiracy lie out and see if it will stick and then when its proven false just throw another one out there....when do you guys admit that your wrong and apologize for telling others things that are not true ..don't it bother you that your telling things that are not true?
Well I guess it's my turn now to tackle Bushido's two points. Lol you don't have to withdraw though. My conditions if I am victorious is simply that we turn the page and do a little analysis on Bin Laden and the foreign actors involved in the attack which is in my opinion one of the biggest factors in 9/11 research, and yet is easily the most overlooked.
Kinda surprised Mitspa didn't take the easy way out with the passport. Yea they found the passport, it's feasible, tons of papers and debris was found in the 9/11 wreckage. Though I guess that's just too easy, so let's get back to the collapse.
Here is a pretty interesting article I read from a college source.
The Collapse of Buildings
Now a lot of the writer's points are theory with the author implying he leans moreso towards the buildings being poorly designed, but I'd like to mostly just cite his main headings to springboard off of.
-Bad Design
-Faulty Construction
-Foundation Failure
-Extraordinary Loads
-Unexpected Failure Modes
-Combination of Causes
The article focuses more on Bad Design, I could agree to that in part, it makes rational sense into why they fell but seems to me not to fully explain why they fell as they did. For that though you can chop it up on the Combination of Causes, (ie: the impacts severed some cables, the foundation was weakened, the fires weakened the steel, and a chain reaction occurred.)
My interest in the collapse theories has been in the little talked about foundation. The foundation damage, like the fires might only be a contributing factor, but it can provide a reasonable explanation why the buildings fell straight downwards. Here is an article about the construction of the foundation of the WTC.
The World Trade Center Bathtub - HowStuffWorks
Here is a lengthier, but more interesting report by one the guys that helped originally construct part of the foundation and was part of the investigation into it after the demise of the WTC. It mostly focuses on the effort to clean up and rebuild the "bathtub" as it is called. Nevertheless it indicates indeed that the foundational structure suffered damage in the attack which does mean it's quite plausible that foundational failure played a role in the collapse of the WTC, maybe not as a primary role, but in combination with the other factors (the building design, the initial impact, the fires) it is a possible explanation as to why they fell as they did.
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~mitcheje/Mitchell_Courses/CAEE201/CAEE201_061/Documents/Slurry%20walls%20at%20the%20world%20trade%20center.pdf

Do some research on it, Mitspa. What I said about the vans IS true.. Or if you think it's false, prove it to these guys.
Where does it end? I mean I can go and prove every conspiracy point wrong and none of you guys seem to care that your accusing folks of very evil things without taking the time to really question to truth of the issue before you repeat it to others?
When your accusing folks of doing evil..the burden is own you to prove it .... I say the van thing is just another false and made-up story by those who only seem to find purpose in this life by making up wild accusations against others.
another lie exposed...
[video=youtube;sh8hErn2UZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh8hErn2UZU[/video]
You really do make me laugh sometimes Mitspa !!!.................LOL
I watched this video and the person who made it gave no credible sources, and most of what they said was either far from what was actually said or had no backing. More opinions from a person who doesn't have facts.
He even said that he did not know for sure and said he had no way of proving if Wirt Walker 3 is a cousin of the Bushes, showing he has not done much research either. Maybe you should watch these video's before you post them if you want them to stand as credible sources.
The other thing he claims is that Bush left the company a full year before 911, that is false as he left the company as of February of 2001. Yet Walker their cousin was still the CEO at the time of the attacks.
This company was in charge of installing security camera's and other security equipment in those buildings, and even your youtube video admits that. The port authority was contracted to do the security at the WTC, big difference from being in charge of it.
Again watch and check your sources before posting a Youtube video, because Youtube is not a credible source and when the person in the video also does not give "ANY" sources really doesn't make it credible !!!
I'm not accusing anyone. I DO have proof--the security cameras at the WTC which caught these vans on tape. Then of course, as it always does, the footage "disappeared". Here is what this website says about it.
The Missing Security Tapes For The World Trade Center
Well we're talking about a document that was actually on the plane. It would have been in the middle of the initial blast. apparently jet fuel can melt steel beams but not passports. Suicide bombers can't seem to put a dent on passports either (Paris), not even smudge the sheen haha.
Sometimes, I lie awake at night, worried about terrorists getting a hold of a passport machine and fashioning suits made out of passports.
I really like the poor design theory though! It would be the same reason(ish) that the Kader Toy Factory collapsed. I'd really like to hear what you have to say about Osama/other dastardly terrorists.
Blue thats a conspiracy site that makes all sorts of claims...if they have these secret tapes ..why do they not show them? Instead they claim some high level government official told them about these tapes..of course no names...no tapes..no way to check out what they are claiming ... I think I seen an article on that site that claims pot cures cancer...is that true too?I think I seen a article on that site that claims pot cures cancer ... is that true too?
Mitspa isn't coming over to your side, so quit wasting your time.
I've seen this before..... good CC members going rogue..... usually never to return. This phenomenon repeats itself quite often.
Read future threads to see if this happens. I really hope I'm wrong.
Mitspa isn't coming over to your side, so quit wasting your time.
I've seen this before..... good CC members going rogue..... usually never to return. This phenomenon repeats itself quite often.
Read future threads to see if this happens. I really hope I'm wrong.