I wonder what he thinks about jet fuel melting the steel beams of WTC 7..... HA!
View attachment 141492
Yea WTC 7 is still kinda like that odd piece of the puzzle that just don't fit anywhere. In the context of the terrorist attack it makes no sense for the building to fall over when it was never struck. Though I think a case could be made with the collapse of the bigger buildings that the foundation was compromised, which would bring down WTC 7.
Just my take on it, but it is indeed the wonkiest part of the 9/11 event.
Have people taken into account that there were operatives within the twin towers... why assume our leaders we're all in it? How about the idea that some, not all, people in our government are secret operative enemies that sneaked into our government.
I don't see why we can conclude our entire government was in on it. I think that's jumping the gun.
Regardless of anything, we shouldn't doubt how God can use men and women to do what's right... or be naive to think mankind always does right. We should judge each person as individuals. I don't believe our government or any is hopeless because God exists.
That picture of yours cracked me up XDsomeone turn the tv on for dude so he can watch cartoons.
see i can come down there and make childish playground remarks as well.
View attachment 141524
someone turn the tv on for dude so he can watch cartoons.
see i can come down there and make childish playground remarks as well.
View attachment 141524
i dont think people are trying to say that every single person connected with our gov is a dirty scumbag. i think people are tired of being lied to and have been pushed to far by a government that that seems to care very little.
our gov is a den of vipers, there are some in there trying to change that. best of luck to them. but just because there are a tiny few good ones in there im not going to pat em all on the back and tell em good job
I do not wish to give my opinion on this, opinions are like _______ we all have on and they all stink. But if we ever truly wanted to know what happened we could build the identical buildings in a similar climate get remote control planes and do an experiment.
It would cost a lot of money. But we could use the money the owner of the buildings received after taking the insurance company to court to say that since it was attacked twice he should get double the policies return on incase of terrorist attack. Which policy he took out a few weeks or months before it happened making an insane profit off a horrible tradegy so the money should be used for something other than mere profit.
It's ashame really though, the technology we have now and had in 2001 could stop a nuclear bomb from hitting the US. Surely it could take down planes. And I understand l, I don't think I could push the button knowing American lives were on board the planes.
Even more ashame that if we werent conducting war time exercises at that exact time we may have been able to scramble some jets to see what could be done.
Even more terrible, if we werent conducting wartime exercises that involved a senario about planes hiting key US locations at the same time it actually occurred..... Maybe something could have gone different that day.
A few good ones? So, you've met all politicians or the majority of them to be able to say there are only a few good ones? Jaybird, don't you think your exaggerating there?
I wonder what he thinks about jet fuel melting the steel beams of WTC 7..... HA!