Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

arwen-undomiel

I have found my new favorite tea! Hurrah!!!! It may seem like small potatoes to some people, but it has my flipping happy! Hehehehehe. New season, new flavour, that means.... When I drink it later on I will have a new nostalgia that will not remind me of any other time. Hurrah! Yeah, that probably sounds crazy. But in my mind it makes sense.

A

arwen-undomiel

On the topic of McDonald's coffee... I'm a bit of an epicure myself, but I'm also a McDonald's employee. (Naturally I bring my own lunch with me.) I have to say the frappes, lattes, iced coffees and etc that McDonald's has are not very good - they're made with pre-mixed liquid coffee bases that come in big plastic bags. In this case the hipster elite to which arwen referred are correct. Go local for coffee creations.

I will say though that McDonald's regular coffee is pretty good. It got my grandmother's approval, and she's a veteran coffee drinker. It also beat Starbucks regular coffee in a national double-blind taste test.
Hey, he affirmed what I said ^^ see that everyone. It IS indeed a good day!

A

arwen-undomiel

*sigh* I don't know what your problem is, but we try to be nice to each other here in the singles community. It's something called love, maybe you've heard of it? Why do you feel the need to cause trouble? Please, go stir the pot elsewhere or in PM.
Are you back or....?

A

arwen-undomiel

I have purchased Starbucks Medium Roast Whole Bean Ethiopia Coffee for at home. It was very good. I would buy it again.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
*sigh* I don't know what your problem is, but we try to be nice to each other here in the singles community. It's something called love, maybe you've heard of it? Why do you feel the need to cause trouble? Please, go stir the pot elsewhere or in PM.
Pot stirrers could always go to some Windows help-chatrooms and start talking about how great Linux is. :D That'll stir a few pots.

A

arwen-undomiel

Ok TinTin: What is going on in Australia? Keep hearing stuff about future being threatened..

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
As a fellow feline I approve of the chair surrounded by cats. ^.^

T

Tintin

Ok TinTin: What is going on in Australia? Keep hearing stuff about future being threatened..
Arwen, what do you mean? Are you talking about how Australia has now raised her terrorist level threat to high?

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
.......what do Australians say when they figure out a clever joke.........
Aussie what you did there...

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
I left youth group early tonight, because I just couldn't stand to be around anybody. I wanted to do nothing else except go home. Ever since I woke up today I just felt like staying inside all day. I feel like crying. My sister asked on the way home if I was okay. She probably knew I was lying when I said I was fine. I sort of don't care because I didn't feel up to talking to her.