Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
Two more pictures and then I'm done posting pics of my pup, promise. :cool: First one shows her true head size (she was sleeping like that and woke up as soon as I took a picture) and the second one shows her leggy-ness.

20150117_2249161.jpg
20150107_2002271.jpg

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
I've decided that Eharmony teaches you that you don't know as much about yourself or what you want as you originally think you do, and that you're not what most others in your matched group are looking for by at least 2+ things. ^^0

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Always with the rope... My grandmother had a boxer who loved to hang onto the rope as I tried to yank it out of his jaws. We had a good growling tug of war many a time.

That dog looks like she needs someone to pull on the other end of the rope.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Why is it raining here in January?
It should not be raining here in January.

What am I working on a Saturday?
I should not be working on a Saturday.

Why am I talking like this?
I should not be talking like this.

*boingg... boingg... boingg... boingg.... *

S

Siberian_Khatru

Why is it raining here in January?
It should not be raining here in January.
And here we're slated for high 70s to low 80s over the weekend, nothing but sunshine in the middle of Winter.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
And here we're slated for high 70s to low 80s over the weekend, nothing but sunshine in the middle of Winter.
Heh.

It is only nearing the end of winter (spring is SUPPOSED to start in Feb-March), but the temperature is already at 77F. Our lowest temperature during winter was 75 or something. :(

S

Siberian_Khatru

Heh.

It is only nearing the end of winter (spring is SUPPOSED to start in Feb-March), but the temperature is already at 77F. Our lowest temperature during winter was 75 or something. :(
Oh NO! I mean, I would still like to see that part of the world someday, but I very much would like to live somewhere where the seasons are more evident, where the climate is colder.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Oh NO! I mean, I would still like to see that part of the world someday, but I very much would like to live somewhere where the seasons are more evident, where the climate is colder.
You.may.stop.rubbing.it.in.

Thank you for your cooperation.

:p

JesusMyOnly

Jun 30, 2014
Just this month, the beginning of the year..I'm coming to realize the 'gospel' I grew up being taught is a lie. I've learned the real gospel. And as much as I'd like to take my frustration out on the world because they are so blind and sometimes blatantly lie/reject the truth so they can feel comfortable..I can't even because they are lost like me.

Thank you God for having mercy on me and please remember I'm a human. God has 'passed the ball' to 'my side of the court'. Am I gonna walk through the torn curtain?

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Ugh, I am so mad right now. I just remembered that I have to buy some winter wear for my trip. I have just one casual jacket and some sweaters. Last year when I travelled I had a tough time balancing between staying warm and being appropriately dressed. I wanted to buy some winter wear this year but in the city I live in, we don't get any winter wear. The warmest pieces of clothes are cardigans, turtlenecks and sweaters. I can't even find one place that sells coats. This is just great!

M

MissCris

So. Much. Fun.

Had a murder mystery dinner, and then daaaaancing :D

Goodnight world.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
I never feel like working on Sunday anyway and usually don't. I should just make sunday my official day off. I know, I'll go to the flower garden this Sunday. Oh no, don't want to do that. It'll be all crowded with people and busy and they'll all bug me because I'm a foreigner. Well maybe I could go to…. nope it will be crowded there too. But when you work from home just sitting inside the house doesn't feel like much of a day off. And so the conundrums in my brain continue… while the important things like planning english lessons and getting recordings ready for translation don't get done either. On the brighter side. It was a beautiful day today. Only a couple weeks before it turns chilly, wet, and gray forever (or at least for several months).

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
cinder: Popularity is SUCH a burden, isn't it? :cool: (Actually I ask because I wouldn't know...) Go to the flower garden anyway. Flowers are proof that God is an artist. Either ignore the people bugging you or have fun with it.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Hey Cinder, in case you go to the flower garden please don't take the Lynx along. He likes to run among the flowers and eat them too! O_O

Or you could chain him to the gate at the entrance and then walk in. That'll be fun to watch. :D

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Quote for the day: "The problem with quotes on the internet is verifying them." - Abraham Lincoln