Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
If it makes you feel any better, I'm tall-ish and sometimes I wish I was shorter. I feel like being shorter is more feminine (I know it's not, I'm just sayin), though I think I would feel more confident if I could walk with more grace and not be tall and clunk around the way I do.
No we just have to ask people to reach high for us. I'm pretty stubborn though at a grocery store I'll take my purse to try and wrangle the item on the top shelf in the back down.

B

BugeyeSTi

Thank you to everyone who have been praying for me the past couple days.

I have to admit that i'm still really struggling with the loss, and feeling anger and resentment towards God. I know being mad at God isn't going to help any, but that's where i'm at. I was making some progress in various areas of my life and now I feel like i'm further back than when I started. I'm in a state where i'm having a hard time caring about the health of my spiritual walk. Any glimmer of hope, suggestions, or encouragement would be appreciated.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
"Jesus, please help my brother. Make him care about everything You want him to regard, and let him know that You love him no matter what. In Your name, amen."

Most of us go through times in which we're angry at God, and honestly, He's totally used to it. Tell Him you're angry at Him. Most of us find that to be helpful, rather than holding it inside.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
This is all I have to say right now:

tmp_4211-nope-2058171501.jpg

I am officially taking a break from here. Getting a bit stressed over things and I need room to breathe and recover from past events. Going on social media in the midst of emotional turmoil is not beneficial.

S

Siberian_Khatru

I am officially taking a break from here. Getting a bit stressed over things and I need room to breathe and recover from past events. Going on social media in the midst of emotional turmoil is not beneficial.
Bye Evie. :( You'll be missed, even if your time away is for the best.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Thank you to everyone who have been praying for me the past couple days.

I have to admit that i'm still really struggling with the loss, and feeling anger and resentment towards God. I know being mad at God isn't going to help any, but that's where i'm at. I was making some progress in various areas of my life and now I feel like i'm further back than when I started. I'm in a state where i'm having a hard time caring about the health of my spiritual walk. Any glimmer of hope, suggestions, or encouragement would be appreciated.
Being honestly mad at God is better than stuffing it and pretending you aren't mad at him though. Go ahead and have it out with God if you need to. You might end up like Jacob, but although he limped for the rest of his life, he was also blessed after his wrestling match with God. And yeah, extra hugs because loss is just crappy. As far as the health of your spiritual walk goes, don't go off the deep end or anything, but it's perfectly ok to not feel like jumping around, dancing to happy praise music, or otherwise being lively and happy right now.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Yesterday was my last dose on my oral steroid for my back. I have 2 weeks to go before getting my next back injection. I am not planning on returning to hospital in the meantime, nor am I worried alot, but rather more like mildly concerned that nothing happens these next 2 weeks to set me back.. pls keep me in ur prayers.. thanks . :) Also, please pray for Angela53510, as she is experiencing alot of pain in her back right now also.. thanks so much..

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
So I click on a thread, start reading... what? This has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, what is he talking about?

Oh. Clicked on the wrong thread again.

Does anyone else ever do this or is it just me?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
So I click on a thread, start reading... what? This has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, what is he talking about?

Oh. Clicked on the wrong thread again.

Does anyone else ever do this or is it just me?
sheepish grin............not just the wrong thread..............THE WRONG FORUM!

(that's how I first found this one)

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
anybody remember when kelly broke up with zack? i think i'm still mad about it.

just kidding

:)

S

Siberian_Khatru

sheepish grin............not just the wrong thread..............THE WRONG FORUM!

(that's how I first found this one)
You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things unknown
:D

M

MissCris

I only have six months left of my twenties.

I don't normally care about age, but then...I've never been quite so close to such a big number before, either. And it's not even all that big. Yet the closer I get, the more intimidating it looks. This whole getting older thing...man, I dunno. I think I want a refund.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Just think Cris........You're almost an old lady.;)

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
I only have six months left of my twenties.

I don't normally care about age, but then...I've never been quite so close to such a big number before, either. And it's not even all that big. Yet the closer I get, the more intimidating it looks. This whole getting older thing...man, I dunno. I think I want a refund.
i thought i was going to cry when i turned 30. instead, i had cake and lots of candy :)

S

Siberian_Khatru

I don't ever want to be "old," as in enfeebled. If I were to reach that stage, I think I'd consider ending myself. Hopefully it never comes to that.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Quote for the day: "If you keep having birthdays they're gonna be the death of you... but if you miss one you've had it!"

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
My Son was playing a Spiderman video game today. I have to say the graphics on those games are amazing. We had an Atari back in the day, what a change.