Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cmarieh

OH man, that sucks! im sorry... But you know what, I had so much fun in that class... and I passed with flying colors... go figure right? lol
I mean, I already knew most of what they taught anyway. I just love the thought of cooking while at school. The one thing I have always wanted to learn is to sew because I would love to make curtains and quilts and all that fun stuff. Hopefully one day I will.

L

LittleBit1987

I mean, I already knew most of what they taught anyway. I just love the thought of cooking while at school. The one thing I have always wanted to learn is to sew because I would love to make curtains and quilts and all that fun stuff. Hopefully one day I will.

You must have a lot of patience then, cause I lack that.... in every way possible. I actually liked to cook in that class, but sewing and making things like that, i just couldnt do. I tried to crochet and i just dont get it. :-/

I know, I'm weird.

T

Tintin

Tintin.... that whole sentence just made me sick... and im mad at you for even saying cooking and babies in the same sentence! :p
In all honesty, I'm a kind-hearted man and a big kid at heart and I would never dream of hurting babies... or food. I reread my post and I just started laughing. Sorry.

L

LittleBit1987

In all honesty, I'm a kind-hearted man and a big kid at heart and I would never dream of hurting babies... or food. I reread my post and I just started laughing. Sorry.

haha... its ok. I knew what you meant, I just wanted to make it into a big deal and thought it was funny myself after I read it more than once. lol :)

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
This morning I found out that yesterday my Son's friend called another friend of mine child some horrible names. They were playing and I saw my friends Son come over and sit. I thought it was odd and asked him if everything was OK. He nodded. It was very odd because this boy and my child get along very well.

Today the boy who sat out was called nasty names by my Son's classmate. My Son and Daughter both heard, no one said anything to me, the name callers Mom was there, if I had known I would have stop it immediately. My friend and I spoke and she told me what happened. I was shocked but sadly not surprised because he has done this in the past.

I texted the classmates Mom this morning. My son and his classmate like to hang out together outside of school. He has been nasty to my son in the past. I discussed the situation with my kids and told them if anything like that happens again to please tell an adult.

I am not sure what potty mouth parents are going to do, this seems to be a recurring theme. I don't think my child will be having out of school play dates with him anymore. He said some terrible things to this boy.

I hope things change with this child's behavior.

T

Tintin

haha... its ok. I knew what you meant, I just wanted to make it into a big deal and thought it was funny myself after I read it more than once. lol :)
I know, my sister. It's all good. I just like having a little fun too. :)

C

cmarieh

You must have a lot of patience then, cause I lack that.... in every way possible. I actually liked to cook in that class, but sewing and making things like that, i just couldnt do. I tried to crochet and i just dont get it. :-/

I know, I'm weird.
I do enjoy doing cross stitch (embroidery) I find it relaxing. No worries, littlebit I am very weird myself.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
When I passed these two girls on my way back to my car, I heard one say, "Dude, his calves are like...BOOM." The girl she was talking to replied, "I don't like that. It looks nasty." I took "boom" as a compliment all the same, then forded by someone tiptoeing across a shallow spot with rocks laid out for crossing. Lol. Maybe I should have apologized.
I believe they were talking about your baby cows exploding, which is, in fact, nasty. You definitely should have apologized.

L

LittleBit1987

I do enjoy doing cross stitch (embroidery) I find it relaxing. No worries, littlebit I am very weird myself.
I just cant get the hang of it i guess.... too much work for a needle and thread... I know when I get older I will try it again, but having small hands and fingers... makes things difficult sometimes.

S

ServantStrike

I hated math and I am so thankful that my math classes are done and over with. The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is I hate math, but I love accounting.:confused:
Accounting isn't heavy math, it's just a lot of it.

So you're an accountant? That's a noble profession - it even has the word count in the title!

Have you ever uhh, considered producing a play?

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I watched The Prince of Egypt tonight. I LOVE that movie. I seem to always learn something about God every time I watch it.

This time, there were two things. First, for some reason, seeing the lamb they had slain laying on the table as they brushed its blood over their doors, and then hearing Moses say that God would pass over those who had the blood on their door and the plague (death of the firstborn) would not enter. I know that's representative of Jesus, but for some reason it hit me again tonight just how amazing His sacrifice was. He was on the cross, slain, for us and me, so that God's wrath would pass over us.

The second thing was a part shown in the movie, and a part not. Once the Red Sea parted and they walked through and were saved from the Egyptians, they celebrated. And I thought, "Yeah, and soon you're going to be complaining and saying you wish you were back in Egypt." But then I realized...how often have I done that? I witness amazing things God does, see as He walks me through valleys, when I come out on the other side for a while, how long is it before I start doubting and complaining again? These people saw the plagues and the fire-tornado and a giant body of water part and yet afterwards they still doubted God. How feeble is our trust and faith, sometimes.

S

Shouryu

Some parting shots from this year's Pi Day. ^_^

IMG_20150314_094034_634.jpg
IMG_20150314_151416_763.jpg

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
I loved math in school. My favourite topics were trigonometry and geometry, especially all the problems that required me to prove LHS = RHS. :D

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Sooooo, my wife and I are thinking about buying an RV later on this year (if her Social Security disability is approved she'll be owed two years back pay) so today we drove 130 miles to an RV lot up in the mountains because they have a particular model in stock that I really wanted to look at. We got there right around 4pm which we should have been fine since RV lots typically are open til 5 or six during the winter months except this one closes at 2pm on Saturdays as I found out. They're open until 5pm Monday through Friday though. You would think an RV sales lot would be open LATER on Saturday since that is the day most people are going to be out looking.

GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

At least we got a scenic drive through some beautiful country

L

LittleBit1987

I loved math in school. My favourite topics were trigonometry and geometry, especially all the problems that required me to prove LHS = RHS. :D

And i hated students like you... Show offs :p

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
And i hated students like you... Show offs :p
Actually, I was a back-bencher. I would pick on the nerds in my class by solving the problem and then screaming out the answer from the back of the class. In fact, except for my high school math teacher, all the other math teachers hated me! :p

C

cmarieh

Sooooo, my wife and I are thinking about buying an RV later on this year (if her Social Security disability is approved she'll be owed two years back pay) so today we drove 130 miles to an RV lot up in the mountains because they have a particular model in stock that I really wanted to look at. We got there right around 4pm which we should have been fine since RV lots typically are open til 5 or six during the winter months except this one closes at 2pm on Saturdays as I found out. They're open until 5pm Monday through Friday though. You would think an RV sales lot would be open LATER on Saturday since that is the day most people are going to be out looking.

GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

At least we got a scenic drive through some beautiful country
I know my parents bought a RV at a yard sale at a really good price a couple years ago. It only had about two owners and they kept it up. I will be praying for you and your wife that it goes through. My dad and I had to go through that with my mom, not a pleasant experience.

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
What do you mean "baby doll thing"?
The baby that they give to students to keep them from having kids at a young age. The teacher knew my family and always put it on the hardest setting, because we had experience with siblings/ nieces and nephews

L

LittleBit1987

Actually, I was a back-bencher. I would pick on the nerds in my class by solving the problem and then screaming out the answer from the back of the class. In fact, except for my high school math teacher, all the other math teachers hated me! :p

Doesnt chabge the the fact I still hate students like that. Always knew the answer before anyone else :p

L

LittleBit1987

The baby that they give to students to keep them from having kids at a young age. The teacher knew my family and always put it on the hardest setting, because we had experience with siblings/ nieces and nephews
luckily I didn't have to do that in school.. But, I did have to wear a fake pregnant belly for extra credit lol