Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
People who know lots about computers: since I wanna throw my computer out the window, I better ask for help lol

Boss had me download the free version of avast on my comp. Ever since, it randomly freezes. I removed the previous antivirus program, thinking it would solve the issue, but it froze on me again!

So what's up with this? :(
Windows tech support: if it doesn't work, reboot. If it still doesn't work, reinstall. :p

V

VioletReigns

BWAHAHAHAA!!!! They thought they could lure me into the Bible Discussion Forum with a trick "fun" question in the New Forum Posts. NO DICE!! I was so outta there!! :rolleyes:

M

MissCris

I came in here with stuff on my mind
like hot coffee
rainy mornings
tiny pumpkins
soft sweaters
bright patches of gold appearing among green leaves
and brown suede boots.

But then I got distracted by a chicken crossing the road. Because apparently free range chickens are a thing here, now. or maybe they've always been here and I just never saw them. Sneaky poultry.

Go home, chicken.

Jan 27, 2015
like hot coffee
rainy mornings
tiny pumpkins
soft sweaters
and brown suede boots.

But then I got distracted by a chicken crossing the road. Because apparently free range chickens are a thing here, now. or maybe they've always been here and I just never saw them. Sneaky poultry.

Go home, chicken.
It was just trying to get to the other side. :p

C

CarolSampaio

Go home, chicken.
I-dream-of-a-world-where-chickens-can-cross-the-road-without-having-their-motives-questioned.jpg

Leave the chicken be!!!!

Apr 15, 2014
I processed 30 lbs of cheese into cheesecake today. And made 16 quarts of bread dough. I'm TIRED. Someone come rub my feets? (They are clean, I just soaked them)

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
I processed 30 lbs of cheese into cheesecake today. And made 16 quarts of bread dough. I'm TIRED. Someone come rub my feets? (They are clean, I just soaked them)
And once you get that done I need a back massage. :p

I just got home from practicing the maneuverability portion for driving. I'm so close to getting my driver's license. I'm pretty experienced as far as road experience goes. The road's almost nothing. Maneuverability, eeeeh...it's a little challenging. My sisters made it out to be way harder than what it actually is. It just took me 4 or 5 tries for both left and right side.

I haven't quite mastered it, but if I'd stayed out there longer I would have. The thing is my back was bothering me because the seat wasn't right. I figured out how to adjust the seat better after we were done...I wish I could have figured it out before because maybe I would have stayed longer. But it's all good! I just need to go out there one or two more times to make sure I REALLY master it.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
like hot coffee
rainy mornings
tiny pumpkins
soft sweaters
and brown suede boots.

Go home, chicken.
Sounds like poor MissCris is the victim of a poultry-geist... :p

P

pam4christ

Hi my name is Pam. Lala for short. Came to make new friends so we can share the gospel together.

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
So I found out that one of the teams at work lied to me over an issue at our meeting yesterday so they wouldn't look bad. Something didn't jibe, so I did some research and found out the information they gave me was erroneous. I wrote up an email with the minutes and some other things to two teams (the one, and another that is indirectly affected), and had another manager review. This was our conversation:

Her: You might want to change this, it sounds too confrontational.
Me: Maybe...but I think the rest of it is pretty tactful...but why should I be the one who is tactful when they are the ones that lied?
Her: I got nothin'
Me: Fine. I'll change it to this...but I am bolding this sentence because I am passive-aggressive.
Her: Do it!

Apr 15, 2014
Passive-Aggressive for the WIN!!

(truthfully, I'd rather someone be honest and aggressive... I really dislike inferred offense and inferred scolding)

Aug 2, 2009
Im using an old laptop with iffy scrolling feature and no mouse so I can only read every other post. :p

Mo0448

Jun 10, 2013
I've sometimes been asked by nonChristians why the OT is so important and why its so irrelevant...I found it hard to answer the question without bringing up a lot of it and having the person give me those awkward weird looks...it generally expands to, "the bible was put together by man" comments...if someone ever asks/ makes these comments...feel free to show em this video It just blows anyone away :)

[video=youtube;IGFtfqgBQkM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGFtfqgBQkM[/video]

God night everyone God BLess :) :) :)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
People who know lots about computers: since I wanna throw my computer out the window, I better ask for help lol

Boss had me download the free version of avast on my comp. Ever since, it randomly freezes. I removed the previous antivirus program, thinking it would solve the issue, but it froze on me again!

So what's up with this? :(
By the way you really need to get your boss to update his information. Avast used to be okay for a free antivirus (because there were few better, not because it was all that great) but there are much better freeware antiviruses out there today. Try Bitdefender.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
By the way you really need to get your boss to update his information. Avast used to be okay for a free antivirus (because there were few better, not because it was all that great) but there are much better freeware antiviruses out there today. Try Bitdefender.
Thanks! Boss doesn't know much about computers. According to him, I'm the smart one who knows a lot about technology. I've told him, "it's not that I know a lot. I just know a little more than you." Lol