Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tintin

Oh wow..thanks for sharing that, Tintin. My favorite version of that song by far. Spoke to my heart.
I'm glad, sister. You're most welcome. It's an absolute favourite of mine. Speaks to me in the season I'm in right now. :)

A

Abing

He said He's not giving up on us. :)

That was beautiful, Tintin. Thanks for sharing :)

B

blueorchidjd

I want to go home, I feel weaker than ever right now.

T

Tintin

He said He's not giving up on us. :)

That was beautiful, Tintin. Thanks for sharing :)
No worries, dear sister. It really is beautiful. You should check out some of WorshipMob's other stuff. :)

A

Abing

No worries, dear sister. It really is beautiful. You should check out some of WorshipMob's other stuff. :)
I've seen some a few of their videos before, very talented people T_T. Very creative too! Didn't know they had an album though. Just found out today. Really cool. :)

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
I'm out of peanut butter.

You hear stories about this sort of thing, but you never think it will happen to you. :(

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Catherder, this is written especially with you in mind.

I just bought a big bag of KALE because I plan to make kale chips this week. I know I'll have to guard them carefully because I just KNOW you're going to try to STEAL my precious kale (knowing how you love it so :p.)

Don't worry. Before you think I've turned into a quinoa and greens-loving health fanatic (and kudos to anyone who is), I only bought it to counteract the pizza and fruitcake bars I'm having today.

After a week of eating mostly spinach, fiber cereal, and lean proteins, today is my cheat day. Hooray!

However, I may have to call paramedics after ingesting those fruitcake bars. I'm no baker but I'm going to try, and the ingredient list reads something like this:

white sugar
brown sugar
candied cherries
sugared dates
sugar-on-sugar
butter-creamed-with-sugar

(Have I mentioned this recipe calls for a bit of sugar?)

And just for balance, there's also a healthy dose of orange juice thrown in. All that sugar is probably going to petrify my entire body like a statue (the Pillar of Sugar version of Lot's wife...)

I can't wait! Woo Hoo!

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
P1310063.jpg

You get 17 billion points if you can tell where I am in this picture.

Tangent: I like those flip-flops. In a very roundabout way, they taught me something about love. I got them on clearance at the end of Summer 2014 for 50 cents and wore them all last Summer. They are one of those rare things that go with everything, because they don't go with anything.

M

MollyConnor

View attachment 137920

Tangent: I like those flip-flops. In a very roundabout way, they taught me something about love. I got them on clearance at the end of Summer 2014 for 50 cents and wore them all last Summer. They are one of those rare things that go with everything, because they don't go with anything.
To me, it looks like you are about to jump off a plane for skydiving. But then again, I don't think you would use flip flops for that. hehe :p

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I dunno, but that strip on the left looks a lot like an ammo belt for a machine gun feed.

And whatever you're standing on, it looks like it was not designed for people to stand on it.

K

kenthomas27

View attachment 137920

Ball turret of a b17?

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
Catherder, this is written especially with you in mind.

I just bought a big bag of KALE because I plan to make kale chips this week. I know I'll have to guard them carefully because I just KNOW you're going to try to STEAL my precious kale (knowing how you love it so :p.)

Don't worry. Before you think I've turned into a quinoa and greens-loving health fanatic (and kudos to anyone who is), I only bought it to counteract the pizza and fruitcake bars I'm having today.

After a week of eating mostly spinach, fiber cereal, and lean proteins, today is my cheat day. Hooray!

However, I may have to call paramedics after ingesting those fruitcake bars. I'm no baker but I'm going to try, and the ingredient list reads something like this:

white sugar
brown sugar
candied cherries
sugared dates
sugar-on-sugar
butter-creamed-with-sugar

(Have I mentioned this recipe calls for a bit of sugar?)

And just for balance, there's also a healthy dose of orange juice thrown in. All that sugar is probably going to petrify my entire body like a statue (the Pillar of Sugar version of Lot's wife...)

I can't wait! Woo Hoo!
I saw this just after I posted a pic of a kale pizza in "Food Pics."

It was a nice side to the braised rabbit. I don't think I'm ever gonna get excited about kale, but it is turning into something I don't mind, especially when it's a Trader Joe's ready-made pizza. Sometimes, you just can't knock convenience! I much prefer spinach, chard and bok choy for my leafy greens, though. :)

egeiro

Mar 17, 2015
Evie, good stuff! This one almost always brings me to tears. Maybe it will do you some good. :)
I remember I first heard that song in my car while playing the WorshipMob CD your brother gave me. I cried like a baby when I first heard it.

This is one of my favourite songs by WorshipMob:

[video=youtube;LTJIYuCKUAE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTJIYuCKUAE[/video]